Status
Not open for further replies.

radiking

hi guys
i m planning to start a forum/blog for medicine coz i am a doc so lets says medical warez :D or maybe a legal site i have not yet decided..videos and e books and discussion forum or is it better to make a blog?? can u suggest me a good domain name i m out of ideas LOL and if there are any of u members here who upload such stuff plz do contact me. once i have started a blog/forum i ll contact you thanks..

8 comments
are you a doc or just like me a medical student? i think the last one, a doc would not have time for wj i think or you dont have a life:P

actually i finished degree i going abroad for further studies waiting for my invitation soon so i have some time for wj :P...plz no spamming here if wanna help me please do help me no cheap comments :P

Last edited:
You should choose one.
medical(somthing).com
(somthing)medicine.com
med(somthing).com
If you have some friends to help you, then make a forum...if not then make a blog.
beware that putting ebooks will make your site a warez one.

Good luck

This would be interesting. Who's your target members/audience? Students taking up medical courses? I doubt you'll get a lot of licensed doctors to join the forum.

thanks all for your interest..my target is for most of the people i would include videos for medical students and e-books free ones and all answer questions based on symptoms (discussion) i do have friends who are post graduates who will help me.so i think i ll go for a forum.it would help a lot of people coz many people these days are opting for the web to find remedies so i got a brilliant idea and also for students

Last edited:
You can Make a Blog as not much ll contribute in boards
i tried to make a for forum board with similar niche
with both discussion and all ebooks etc (vrdrs.com)
but my got badly failed

i am working on a new online blood bank project and online consulting ,
making a database for it

I have done with my Graduation and i work as Medical Officer in some hospital , along with it i am also preparing for PG studies for Surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back