MDJ.com - Earn up to 30$ - Upload Music and Make Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 GB daily traffic is more then enough for downloading mp3. We dont have waiting time between downloads, and if you need more traffic you can go with premium :)

Thanks for the welcome :)

Rates are really good since streaming is allowed (Just look at videobb which pays up to 30$ for 10 000 video views(and thats 700+mb files, not 5mb music))

I'm joining, time to find a way to get a large number of plays :D

This filehost has so much earning potential, good luck NickMP3.

q: What if someone listen to a song and the downloads it? counts for 2?

Upload box needs work ASAP. Max files uploaded at a time is 10, but if you select more than 5 the Upload Button disappears below the status bar so you can't click it.

Another thing, allow us to select 10 files at once in the upload box, not one at a time, its very time consuming.

This filehost has so much earning potential, good luck NickMP3.

q: What if someone listen to a song and the downloads it? counts for 2?

No, it still counts 1 :)

Upload box needs work ASAP. Max files uploaded at a time is 10, but if you select more than 5 the Upload Button disappears below the status bar so you can't click it.

Another thing, allow us to select 10 files at once in the upload box, not one at a time, its very time consuming.

We will fix the upload bar, and implement flash upload so you can select more then one file at once. Thanks for your suggestion

I dont upload mp3 songs but i have to say, you site looks kick ass. Its great to see at least one new host that actually puts some effort in creating a website. Brilliant work. :)

Is the site experiencing some problems ?

I can't get to play any song, if I click the "play" button, it does not start (stays at 0:00) and if i try to download the song, I get this error :
"Unable to connect. Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at us1.mdj.com:182."

Tried on IE aswell.

I dont upload mp3 songs but i have to say, you site looks kick ass. Its great to see at least one new host that actually puts some effort in creating a website. Brilliant work. :)

thank you :)

New feature added "Disable Download"

If you enable this function your songs will be protected from downloading and aviliable only for streaming.

We are working on FTP Upload and Website earnings.

Last edited:
i'm very glad with ur site otherwish money i can organize my music to put it in my pages in facebook , but i hope u can add choose for put photo to any folder cause i think this very good idea to make photo of every album or singer for their songs ..
thank you too much i'm now earnin' 0.5 per day and my earnin' improve with time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back