Making Money with Facebook pages, PhotoStash and ADFLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me, please, if this new account payza must be verified that I could transfer money to the old? And if breaking some rules to payza if I open another account?

I opened new account at payza and I did not verified it but I was able to send money... BTW when I opened new account I did not know that alertpay = payza so now I have 3 payza accounts :D

Hey can You contact me about another business venture? It has to do with this. pm me or contact me on skype ohioblue8

PM sent - I could not find you on skype

You don't need to be our refferral anymore. Now you can register with your own ID

If you already have an account just register on our site, upload and share your pictures to earn money....

You don't need to be our refferral anymore. Now you can register with your own ID

If you already have an account just register on our site, upload and share your pictures to earn money....

Now that's sounds like a true webmaster !
Joined and spread 5 links over facebook !

lets see how it works ;)

I registered with my adf.ly ID and then got password in my mail. Logged in and then uploaded a picture and tested it. But I didn't notice change in my views or in my earnings in my adf.ly account. Am I doing something wrong??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back