Making Money with Facebook pages, PhotoStash and ADFLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice

If you have big pages on FB - go here

photostash(dot)me/content-money.html

and when u do all that just upload your pictures and share it on your pages. you will get up to 6,41$ / 1000visits from USA. Every image have Like and share buttons so users who will come from your page will share it or like it and your picture will appear on their walls so you will bring more traffic to your picture = more$$$$

65 comments
Just tried it , cant believe i just made $6,41........GFY (good for you)
I created photostash site and I created that method. You just don't understand. Tell me just one more method where you can earn 6,41$ or any image host that paying that amount... When I say "and I will get 20%" everybody just thinking about my cut and "fortune" I am gonna get but nobody thinks about amount of money you can get.... :facepalm:

SORRY................ :(

just open on more account - it is not big deal

I made video tutorial here.

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMSyhs5sdFc

Last edited:
This is how it works:

0gFis.png

This image is made by me :)
I am not the owner of PS, don't PM me, John is.

Last edited:
because direct adfly links are blocked on facebook, and, you have to upload image SOMEWHERE...you can't host image in the air...or upload image on adf.ly :/

i guess i saw another site here with the same idea but that one will let u put an banner of adfly not full page but i do not remember the link

i guess i saw another site here with the same idea but that one will let u put an banner of adfly not full page but i do not remember the link

With our site u can post your images on facebook so that is a main advantage.

can i use adfly as banner or only full page?

Only fullpage

BTW. I created a 300seconds "cooldown" so users can not intentionaliy clicks on your images. I also put a code so if you are logged in in my site you can't see any adfly ads. I created this so we can avoid users to click on their own adfly ad and this happened before - when users wanted to see their own pictures :)

bro i think if u make it with option to have banner or full page it will work better for all users as some like to make it banner like me :)

good idea i will try it soon

tnx

bro i think if u make it with option to have banner or full page it will work better for all users as some like to make it banner like me

My site will continue to work on this way.

Now - look this

One admin from Montenegro have two FB pages - 1.st 88K likes 2.nd 100K like

In one night he made 3,5$ from sharing 3 pictures on this walls. 2pics on 1st page and 1pic on 2nd page. Traffic was only from Serbia, Montenegro, Croatia, Bosnia and Macedonia :)

So tell me how much would he made if traffic was USA or UK? :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back