Making Money with Facebook pages, PhotoStash and ADFLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
adfly is banned on fb right???

That is correct. Because of that you will share link of my site on facebook. Not adfly link. Your adfly ad will appear when someone click on your picture on facebook :)

e8ec57692d.png

that is it :)

yo man, concept seems good. Commenting to remember this tomoz :D
Already use adfly but as you said, cant harm in making a new ac with different details. Nothing gained, nothing lost in the end

Ad.fly is best making money method.You can earn easily by this method.
Its simple method is given below.
Just register and short url of website.When anyone visit he click on ad fly ad you can earn simple by this.

Free business coach

Last edited:
Just register and short url of website.When anyone visit he click on ad fly ad you can earn simple by this.

No m8 - u did not got it...

Register on adfly then with your ID register on my site and then share the links of my site and you will earn money from adfly :)

Well... You can use site on another way

You can use a lot of method to get money. For example you can upload torrents on TPB and upload screens of movies on my site. Then on TPB you just put links to your screens CAPS... This is good too
Or you can create a website for BMW fans and upload pictures of BMW cars at my Image - then post thumbnails on your site
Or you can post youtube videos of review Chevrolet car, make gallery with 15 pictures of that Chevrolet and then put a link of gallery in that youtube clip

or (this will be funny)

you can do this. Choose some music albums/software/movies/trailers/games... - RAR it and then put password on that rar package. Write your password in paint and that pass/image upload to photostash. Then make txt file and put something like "Go to this URL and you will se rar password". Then pack rar package and that TXT file without password. Upload it on torrent trackers and everybody who downloaded your some music albums/software/movies/trailers/games... will click on photostash link and you will make $$$$

You're telling us to break adfly rules? That'll cost us.

Well this is good opportunity for you to earn money. If you have your payza account on another (your) adfly account you can just - Register a new account at adfly with different username email password and all... and then when u want to withdraw open new payza account (it took 5min I think) withdraw money from adfly and then transfer your money from your new payza account to your old. That is it...

Well this is good opportunity for you to earn money. If you have your payza account on another (your) adfly account you can just - Register a new account at adfly with different username email password and all... and then when u want to withdraw open new payza account (it took 5min I think) withdraw money from adfly and then transfer your money from your new payza account to your old. That is it...
Tell me, please, if this new account payza must be verified that I could transfer money to the old? And if breaking some rules to payza if I open another account?

hey

I created photostash site and I created that method. You just don't understand. Tell me just one more method where you can earn 6,41$ or any image host that paying that amount... When I say "and I will get 20%" everybody just thinking about my cut and "fortune" I am gonna get but nobody thinks about amount of money you can get.... :facepalm:

just open on more account - it is not big deal

I made video tutorial here.

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMSyhs5sdFc

Hey can You contact me about another business venture? It has to do with this. pm me or contact me on skype ohioblue8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back