Thank you.

I must to say what I saw tonight

This facebook page
Code:
http://www.facebook.com/MySonNameBatman
shared this picture
Code:
http://lolzbook.com/2012/05/still-not-as-gy-as-twilight/

it brings 12000 people online to that page - so it will give about 100.000 visits for next 24hours. That would be about 300$ per 1 picture earned from ADFLY and my site

I just wanted to show you how u can easily earn :)

BTW we changed design on our site... :)

Last edited:
indeed this page has

941,181 likes

Great Job bro i wish i could work with u but i can not get another adfly account and take the risk as i use it in other work and i do not want to losse it

Great Job bro i wish i could work with u but i can not get another adfly account and take the risk as i use it in other work and i do not want to losse it

M8 - register with another email and register on Payza - That is it. Ande you can create new account. Just don't use PayPal when u want to withdraw :)

BTW - For any kind of help or if you need some more info u can add me on skype - skypename "photostash" :)

I'm using this. Tell me how much will you sell this script because i like to use this with adfocus

Sorry but... ...I will never sell this script :)

I think it is a better idea to use it with adfly because it has better payouts :)

I want to try it but i earned $45 on your other host before it shutdown & wasn't paid so that was a whole week lost for nothing.

I want to try it but i earned $45 on your other host before it shutdown & wasn't paid so that was a whole week lost for nothing.

The main difference between my old site and photostash is - ON PS adult images are forbidden AND I don't pay you on photostash. Adfly will pay you for all traffic you bring to us - and they pay on time.
I sent you PM - we can talk about 45$ :)

I am adding you John hope you will help me with this

I am here for you ;)

i wonder how long before facebook bans this

When facebook bans this - I will just buy another domain photostash.ws etc and we will continue to earn money....

im going to try it lol

We are working on migration our site to faster server. New server will be able to run site with 2000 people online so Please have patience :)

EDIT

We are finished site trasnfer - Everything working fine.

Last edited:
@redchilli4u
Just register again with that adflyID

@srk
you did not read all text I wrote here in this thread

Users that are logged in photostash never gets adfly ads. I made this because I don't want you to click on your own adfly link. Everything is ok with my site...

BTW - I don't understand you guys - I have 41 refferals on adfly and only 1 guy actually works :|

EDIT

One more big thing that happens tonight. I finally added facebook comments so we can gain more backlinks from facebook profiles :)

Regards

Last edited:
The main question is: adf.ly PAY 4.00$/1000 VISITS, but you give 6,41$ how ? and its 6.41$ or 6,41$ ? thisi s a big difference in .(dot) and hash(,)

You need to see adfly payouts now.

3dff066d16.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back