Making money with advertisement banners ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raveeshm2

I have a added a lot of pop ups on my site so as to monetize my earning but I still have a lot of free space left for the banners. So please suggest some good sites which pay decent amount of money for displaying banners on the site.
I am talking about Cost per Impression as hardly any of my visitors click on the banners.
Payout methods can be Paypal, Payza or Webmoney.

5 comments
Hi
I'm Polish guy - live in Peru and work with adcash since March this year...they pay on time - till now I don't have any problem with them - if smth happened will post here, ok.
Actually - I don't have any idea how exactly adcash works, but till they paid me, I don't care about it.
but...have a doubts - why so many people wrote - is a scam hmmm... (google search and other forums).

one think - if a person A is the owner of the page A , and this page treats about...flowers - other person B is an owner of the page B - which also treats about same flowers... (and both have an adcash accounts) - so A and B are competition to each other.
so - raise the question!!!
what happens when the person B starts nastily clicking on the banners of person A, from the same IP ????!!!! hmmm - interesting...
(hope someone replies...may be adcash staff)
Regards

Well in that case person A may get a ban.
Then person A must contact ADCash and justify that the clicks were not made by him and are made by the competitors. So if the ADCash people do a little bit research about and if they find person A to be right then they will unban person A's account.

I have a added a lot of pop ups on my site so as to monetize my earning but I still have a lot of free space left for the banners. So please suggest some good sites which pay decent amount of money for displaying banners on the site.
I am talking about Cost per Impression as hardly any of my visitors click on the banners.
I suggest you shouldn't use popup on sites, it's annoy with visitors, should use banner ads to make money with it, and I'm making good money on my forum, if you need to make references, try to visit my forum WebmasterSun.com to have a look.
In other words, if you want to make money with advertising networks, try media.net, chitika or adsense to make money from banners.
Good luck!

I suggest you shouldn't use popup on sites, it's annoy with visitors, should use banner ads to make money with it, and I'm making good money on my forum, if you need to make references, try to visit my forum WebmasterSun.com to have a look.
In other words, if you want to make money with advertising networks, try media.net, chitika or adsense to make money from banners.
Good luck!

I support your suggestion here. People including myself don't like pop ups on sites. It is better to be displaying banners than that.

As for this adcash site,i never read anything about it. I will check it just hoping they won't ban my account because i will using traffics sites to drive traffics to my site.

Guess site is not good anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back