Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow008

Banned
Banned
hacked.jpg
Hello everyone,need your site hack proof guaranteed?,well know i can help your site 99% safe from hackers,i will charge with 10$ for adding security for each site,i will add FULL security,and you can see your self,and try it out how hard it can be for hackers to hack your site :D,if you are intrusted,please reply here,and send me your site link my pm,and your yahoo/msn id,i only accept paypal payment :)

(Note:I can Only Make Forum Sites Hack Proof,but if your are using a diffrent type os site like wordpress or any other script which runs on a database,i can TRY to add it for you :) )

This is NOT a Software or anthing,i will only need your cpanel user and pass,and i have to add security manually :)

Last edited:
26 comments
What do you exactly do ?

Editing .htaccess & securing directories & all that ?
or trying various exploits ?

I will protect/secure All files in your ftp/cpanel file manager,and some more tricks,i do NOT edit .htaccess file at all :) or use various exploits

same thing happened before no idea who was it, but he changed or pasted a new file in .htaccess,

so just be careful if you're giving out cpanel or let him do it via teamviewer :)

thanks and good luck shadow

Will you apply Triple DES and 1024 bits encryption in CPanel/File Manager files?
i really dont understand what you mean bro,lolz,but i will add full security and fully secure your site,not just that,you will see it your self that your site is hack proof :P,but i will secure your ftp/cpanel file manager files fully :)

same thing happened before no idea who was it, but he changed or pasted a new file in .htaccess,

so just be careful if you're giving out cpanel or let him do it via teamviewer

thanks and good luck shadow
sure bro,why not,but if some one wants me to do it on teamviewer ,i have to charge more :P,20$ :),there for,he can learn also :D,and he can secure others him self if he wants :)
(I DO NOT EVEN TOUCH THE .htaccess file or edit it :P)

I'm not sure what will you do, but you can only do the following with someones cPanel username & password:

1. You can add blank index.html in directories without it, just so you can prevent smartasses from typing "site:blabla.com "Index Of" " on Google.

2. You can disallow Google crawling through some directories/files. Such as Admin Panel, and other files you don't wish others to see.

3. Blocking of unwanted country IP Subnets.

4. Chmodding files/directories, adding htaccess username & password protection for certain directories, or allowing only certain IP's to access some directory on the site.

Other than that, you can't do anything. If some CMS has vulnerabilities, you can't protect them, even if you do "protect" their site, some CMS's don't need writeable directories/files, aka they don't require anything to be uploaded, for example vBulletin, template is stored in the Database, and anyone can deface forum without having template files writeable, as its stored in the database.

Yeah :s

Anyway your servers/cpanel won't become any more secure by giving someone else access to it :P

Giving away cpanel login info is far from safe , he can copy/rip your whole site/database etc and use on another domain

Last edited:
looool not have 100% secured site :D before when i hack sites and no one can understant how i du and any hosts was pay me to tell him how im duing lol but i leave hacking before 1-2 years ago and very well its say viruz99

I'm not sure what will you do, but you can only do the following with someones cPanel username & password:

1. You can add blank index.html in directories without it, just so you can prevent smartasses from typing "site:blabla.com "Index Of" " on Google.

2. You can disallow Google crawling through some directories/files. Such as Admin Panel, and other files you don't wish others to see.

3. Blocking of unwanted country IP Subnets.

4. Chmodding files/directories, adding htaccess username & password protection for certain directories, or allowing only certain IP's to access some directory on the site.

Other than that, you can't do anything. If some CMS has vulnerabilities, you can't protect them, even if you do "protect" their site, some CMS's don't need writeable directories/files, aka they don't require anything to be uploaded, for example vBulletin, template is stored in the Database, and anyone can deface forum without having template files writeable, as its stored in the database.

Jason is a boss, I don't think it's secure to give out your cPanel password and hope for some changes to be made. That guy can also unsecure a directory and hack your site in the futur :O

This is just another guy :-) , just password protect your admincp and u r 99% safe from the hacker .. and ofcourse rename the admincp directory also ;)

Thats what he will do..

@Shadow..u think ppl here are just dumb and will pay u 10$ for that kind of security..99% webmasters do know how to protect admincp :) C'mon man!!

lol all site softwares are already 99% safe if you follow their instructions and keep up to date. The 1% comes from an 0day exploit which you can't do anything about.

The only time you need a pen tester is when you write your own scripts or use lots of third party modifications and I doubt this guy knows how to test for holes anyways.

But if he provides more information on what he does then maybe you should choose him. If you do a lot of work for the $10 then people will still pay you to save them the trouble of doing it, so you can tell people what you do without losing profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back