Status
Not open for further replies.

Exel

So, seriously..

I just noticed the affiliates / link exchange section got moved.

14:49 Rox No section was deleted!
14:49 Exel Where is it, then?
14:50 Rox http://www.wjunction.com/101-affiliate-programs
14:50 Rox Link Exchange - http://www.wjunction.com/118-link-exchange
14:51 Exel Dafuq, why is it in the marketplace.

There's nothing a Webmaster can come on here and do to better his site to be honest. Sure, there's a support forum, and resources, and whatnot. But by removing pretty much anywhere someone can advertise / promote their website.. you're pretty much giving owners a big f!ck your site, lol.

This website contradicts itself a lot, to be honest.

Webmaster forum, a place where people can share their projects, talk about how to gain traffic, get members, share ideas, resources.

That's what comes to mind when I hear a Webmaster forum, and this website lacks so much of that.

The most active part of this site is affiliates and general discussion.. that is not good.

This website is so restrictive, it's annoying, lol.

Yes, you allow a link in your signature, and you show it in postbit, but other than that.. nothing. /:

Why do you think so many site owners aren't around anymore and we only get amateurs? We must be doing something wrong if the big boys prefer other sites.

Give a true meaning to your slogan, or change it.

11 comments
It's hard to explain, To0.

This site just doesn't feel like a webmaster forum anymore. It feels so forced. And like I said, we lost a lot of good people, and this site has been taken over with people that just come online and post in the chat box or the general discussion section.

This site just.. I don't know. It just doesn't feel like a webmaster forum. To be honest, it's not a webmaster forum.

I'll explain more when I'm home.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

File host section needs a big cleaning no more paying file host allowed. All the shared web hosting using OVH servers need to be banned most members here will be looking for a shared host that allows warez link so a host using OVH would get set down if the allowed a ware site

Dropbox is useful, Rapidgator isn't.

If you need to "backup your shit" you can go and buy 4TB HDD. Instant access to your files, no limitations, no monthly payment obligation and you are certain your HDD won't "shut down" one day due to not being able to pay for servers.

It won't happen Excel, it was a good discussion few weeks back in respected section but that's about it, a discussion, nothing happened.

TBH, When I first joined wJ it was to promote my very first site, "my123world" xD wJ had this brilliant Community Cooperative and a few more sections that was just PERFECT for every guy running a legal/illegal website. I remember people like Froompie offering his Free GFX Service and then there was Skords who designed me a skin too :P Yes, so my point is.. There used to be things that caught the attention of many. Now, it doesnt exist. Though there are these sections still alive but they still dont function the same.

and yes because all of u speak alot about Warez.. These people dont even do WAREZ anymore.

"Warez refers primarily to copyrighted works distributed without fees or royalties". So in one way, wJ never had any WAREZ sites. :) The part I still dislike alot is people do things only for the cash and on that I would stress upon the point of "filehosts". Are legal companies/businesses nuts to use a filehost which keeps a waiting time for downloading a file and etc.. so basically, the truth is every damn filehost is used for an illegal purpose somehow. There is no time when I see normal people using filehosts either.

My suggestion, bring back that Old Warez sections back and eliminate every site that uses filehosts etc for getting the bucks. In this way, big site people like KAT etc can come up here and there will be this "interest" created among people when they are around. Talking about a site is not illegal. OLD is GOLD somehow and the current wJ is definitely not Gold.

Sorry and Thanking you,

my123world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back