Status
Not open for further replies.
12 comments
Not sure if there a lot of people interested in GFX on this forum.
Furthermore, there is a lot of competition in that area. My suggestion is to read this forum carefully, maybe you find some other way to earn a little bit of extra income :)

What the fack??Do here gfx business??

If you are good to GFX forget this forum and go out,there are thousands of other forums that are outside warez.You won't gain anything here,Just some bucks,which might not even get.

Google sites that have GFX section,sites that offer GFX position so you can get a job.

Also if i remember good a friend of mine was in a site with GFXs where someone was requesting a banner or something (companies,not kids) where you could submit your work,and if he choose it you earn the money.And we talk for thousand of $>

it depends on your work , no company will pay a kid for kiddo gfx but if u are a pro go give it try , make your own ws and devote ur time on it like u did for a job .

Hello,

If you contact me via PM I have quite a few ways for you to make some money online - not via GFX though. But I can defently help you.

Regards
UN

There are many legit ways to earn money through online ..But i suggest domain reselling business.In this method, you no need any technical skill...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back