Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris2k

Banned
Banned
Giving away www.mafiaw.com warez forum, why? simply got no time for it anymore, it was a dream for me making the forum big maybe bigger.

I have put $80+ into it for uploaders an that and i dont make any $$ in it as the forum was a hobby...

When i say i got no time abymore, i mean i need to focus on my disability an university studies. :)

What ur getting:
- database an files + backups
- domain name (registered at tech-hosts.co.uk til 28.8.2011, will give u client account)
- hosting if needed.

What u need:
- knowledge of vbulletin + warez knowledge + time...

Site stats:
3* at katz an nexusddl.
1500 visitors daily.

62 comments
Everyone's doing this wtf? gl chris I'll take it off your hands :P

I am well committed, as you know via msn, I'd do a great job of it if you gave it to me
I submit daily to katz, I even do my own uploads.

I also was a uploader on your site. :D

I have sent you a pm, Kenith hes giving the site to manage and not to use only the domain for redirect to your site.

@justice-How could you determine that I am talking about redirecting the traffic? I like this site coz its cousin bro of my site...Just do your own business...

Ok sorry Kenith, and i have pmed you. I have many free time to manage it let me know if you want, i also a couple forums before.

im interested!
why?I think i can improve the site in uploads and GFX to make it achieve 4* at Katz
and also to have my own website where i can submit all my uploads from private trackers with good pre times and single extraction! :)
also i can provide premium account as reward for good members!
but my main reason its as i said before "i want to provide a lot of scene releases and run a nice looking forum" :)

I am always searching for a potential, whether it be in a person or a site. From day one, when you and I first started talking about how to improve MafiaW, I knew it had potential, and a lot of it. All it needs is the right touch and a little push.

Ok i got 4 peeps in mind:

- justice
- kenith
- warezfreak09 and benign, nno particular order here... will annonce winner in an hour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back