Lumfile Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Lumfile

Status
Not open for further replies.
We want to best prepare everything before the official open topic

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

Why not try download your link for testing ? Very easy for test it. :)
I tested already a file and he stay in 0 lol
It's just a waste of time

I tested already a file and he stay in 0 lol
It's just a waste of time

Give me your link tried download and your account, i will check it now. If our filehost just a waste of your time, you can ignore it.

84427667373033109287.bmp

not count downloads....

hi..,

again very slow download speed

i upload lot of files......but nobody willing to download from lumfile bcoz of slow speed :facepalm:

free users complain they getting only about 20 -30 kbps download speed

i think stats also not counted properly

i've PM u the sample link

pls check and solve the issue

@LUMZECHAI Lumfile is a good site...Just check out the stat probs and boost the download speed..You are losing users!
So take steps asap!

Counts do not work. Downloads are accurate, but not reflected in the statistics.

Remote installation problem.
Installation is smooth but at the same time the file is loading 6-7

I just had updated counting on server file contain your files

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

just left this host after using it for 3 days:facepalm:
The stats are horrible!!!!

Good bye :D

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

hi..,

again very slow download speed

i upload lot of files......but nobody willing to download from lumfile bcoz of slow speed :facepalm:

free users complain they getting only about 20 -30 kbps download speed

i think stats also not counted properly

i've PM u the sample link

pls check and solve the issue

Do you try download your file. I don't think only 20-30Kb/s, i set 150Kb for free user. If you know what link download only 20-30Kb(slow speed), please contact with me now.

84427667373033109287.bmp

not count downloads....

I logon random user, sales and count still working...

random.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

random1.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Stats totally frozen since monday !!!!!

Download speed sucks.

Keep away this Lum :facepalm:

Bye bye :)

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Today, i received email from DataCenter. they said:

Our network is now being re-configured because of the issue with backbone provider.

Maybe it's reason for today speed download slow. I will confirm with datacenber and network good working soon.

I also had the same problem with low counts of downloads.
I only get 6 downloads and in other filehost I usually got 80-100 unique downloads for the same files.

Remember:
- We're a new filehost
- Add link us to your previous list may not be a matter of improving the downloads

We will general inspection techniques on all servers tomorrow

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Our server located in Canada, you need a link near the CA for the quick upload, such as U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back