Lumfile Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Lumfile

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this staff is trying to do hes best, guys you all happy to work them, so let them work and give more time to servers and why not change this amateur script
I want to thank you for the upgrade, i guess new servers installed, maybe this is a sign that you will not runaway at least this mounth :D

He accused you of scam because you banned his account for no reason other than being butthurt because he said he was leaving the filehost, something that is childish from both parts, but you're taking away a service he paid, that pretty much is a scam, you offered 3 months of service for X ammount of money, and if he didn't break the TOS, nor failed to paid the X ammount, you have no right to remove his account, and he stated that he was banned for no reason, and looking at your "proof" he seems to be right.

PS: I love when someone post a time line that helps you to prove that he is wrong.

No, we not banned account him. Only he always told SCAM :facepalm:

This thread has been locked because of:

Banning user premium accounts because they posted a complaint, even if you gave it to them once given it is theirs and you just can not take it back.

Posting User Personal Info with a payment proof

Removing the information from your post after you posted it does not mean it was not posted.

lumzechai has been banned for a month. He will not be replying to you, if it gets out of hand in here I will close it again.

Last edited:
my stats are frozen, please check this

88bdef99d10c4f8a9ee04e6.png

hello lumfile

downloads doesn't start...even if it starts...very very slow download speeds

nobody likes to download from lumfile...so stats not moving...

pls fix all the issues soon....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back