Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lumchai, some of my downloaders are register under my link and purchase in your reseller. but its not count in my earnings. Please fix this. i will pm you regarding this. Please reply.

Please can someone tell me how to stop lumfile rebilling me. I cannot find a way to cancel subscription. The support ticket service is telling me that I already have an active ticket so I can't create another one. It is demanding the ticket number from the original cancellation request 3 months ago, which was never sent to me via email.

They have been taking money from my account for months now and I don't even use lumfile any more.

I sent a message to lumzechai who assured me that my membership would expire on march 16th, yet I checked my account and I have again been rebilled.

I think this is a disgrace. No other host makes it so impossible to cancel. Can I do anything about it?

Following on from above I can confirm that lumfile took the money from my account on March 18th "Lumfilevn QUANG TRI US 12.99USD at 1.500 Withdrawal 17 March 2013".

Further to this, my account status is not even premium any more. What is going on??

Last edited:
DID I JUST GET RIPPED?

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH LUMFILE? 3/1/2013 GOT A LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP! 3/27/2013 ALL MY FILES WAS GONE AND IT WAS LIKE I WAS IN SOMEONES ACCOUNT CAUSE NONE OF THE 15-20 FILES WERE MINE! SO I LOGGED OUT AND TRIED TO LOGIN BUT SAID WRONG USERNAME / PASS? MUST HAVE TRIED TO MANY TIMES NOW IT SAID MY IP BANNED?

Your payment processed successfully.

Payment received: $151.99
Added Premium days: 3650
Premium account expiration date: 2023-03-10 15:30:21

SO WHAT JUST HAPPENED ???????

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH LUMFILE? 3/1/2013 GOT A LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP! 3/27/2013 ALL MY FILES WAS GONE AND IT WAS LIKE I WAS IN SOMEONES ACCOUNT CAUSE NONE OF THE 15-20 FILES WERE MINE! SO I LOGGED OUT AND TRIED TO LOGIN BUT SAID WRONG USERNAME / PASS? MUST HAVE TRIED TO MANY TIMES NOW IT SAID MY IP BANNED?

Your payment processed successfully.

Payment received: $151.99
Added Premium days: 3650
Premium account expiration date: 2023-03-10 15:30:21

SO WHAT JUST HAPPENED ???????
PM for me your details. I will help you soon:
- Lumfile account
- Your email used before (maybe hacker changed it)
- Last 4 digit your credit card for verify :fly:

Remote Upload is not working too.
Because the system is selecting only the server e32.
Server 32 had trouble network. Fixed.

Following on from above I can confirm that lumfile took the money from my account on March 18th "Lumfilevn QUANG TRI US 12.99USD at 1.500 Withdrawal 17 March 2013".

Further to this, my account status is not even premium any more. What is going on??
You need cancel recurring payment follow here
How can I request cancel recurring payment (auto renewal)?

Please login your account and go to My Account
If you see button Cancel subscription, please press this button and press OK for confirm it.
If not see button. You no need do anything. Your payment is DO NOT recurring payment.

Last edited:
PbYItCV.jpg

OenP8sz.jpg

What's the problem? Why not sales-rebill?..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back