• 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I have a question. If a user register with a free account via my free registration link and then in the future will upgrade to premium account through his lumfile Premium button in the upper right corner, will I get a sale?

Ok, looking good again.
Got Sales again in last 2 days.

As i already said, i just wanna be fair, not only posting when something bad, but when everything good again, i will post here too :)

----------------------------
Add : Getting better, my group visitor just renew his account with 1 year Premium:)

Last edited:
I have premium and still get deleted files but you say that "Forever storage time of your files" but isn't thrue.

I didn't share link and it was picture how can be DMCA File?

And Deletion date was the same for couple of files. I think that maybe you need space and delete files. :(

By which payment gates we got sale why you dont give us that information. then we will get the right information why we do not got enough sale.

Last edited:
Hi,
I have a question. If a user register with a free account via my free registration link and then in the future will upgrade to premium account through his lumfile Premium button in the upper right corner, will I get a sale?
Yes. btw, you can test it. Very easy.

lum

check your email please!
OK. I will today.

I have premium and still get deleted files but you say that "Forever storage time of your files" but isn't thrue.

I didn't share link and it was picture how can be DMCA File?

And Deletion date was the same for couple of files. I think that maybe you need space and delete files. :(
We always delete files based on DMCA report. In few case, I think you got DMCA notice delete by MD5 hash blocked and removed auto.

Ok, looking good again.
Got Sales again in last 2 days.

As i already said, i just wanna be fair, not only posting when something bad, but when everything good again, i will post here too :)

----------------------------
Add : Getting better, my group visitor just renew his account with 1 year Premium:)
You got sales because you worked good. We do not interfere with anything on your account

hi lumzechai,

What if the user register and buy premium last month using other uploaders link, then after a month he buys or renew his account using my file link. who will earn 50% revenue?

The uploader 1st uplaoder or me?

BR

I Have No Off Premium Download But My Earn Show 0 Why Is There Any Problem In My Account .... That Why i'm Not Used For Share My Link ....

My Username Is manoranjan2050

Please Enable My Account For PPD And PPS

And Please Fix Remote Upload Problem ...

lumzechai...why do you ignore me? plesse reply my pm

heloooooooooo????!!!!

Last edited:
lum

I need your help to solve a problem in my account!
Please, check your email inbox.

--------
Solved!!
Thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back