Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lumzechai, please change terms about premium account. You say that files are stored FOREVER in a premium account.

That is not true.

They are stored as long as you have server space and not forever.

Be honest to your users and dont tell them that they can store files forever.

You don't respect your users and your users will leave you.

After database disaster if you still choose to work with lum it's not their fault simply your fault.
Also none of new host give unlimited space , 4ever sentence simply bullshit , when will you guys learn this?

supradyn you are right.. after stupid database problems lum not deserve second chance but people give him(include me) now no more chance for him... he will try to bring reputation back with some bonus but who care his bonus now..

Will be better if you add announcement from beginning : No servers to handle your request, try again later.

It will be better for you and affiliates. Some host did this. By deleting lot files ( big mistakes ), it only leave lot dead links in many places which made downloader lazy to try, affiliates lost trust.... so it's you who ruined your reputation. And new server next week....so we only can hope that until that time, no massive delete again :)

bravesoldier, can you really trust this filehost?

I dont, mate. After few days or weeks he will do something again and then new excuses again and bla bla bla.

A filehost who is popular must invest money on servers. That' s the only solution. Nothing more and nothing less.

I am sure he will delete files again when servers will get full. Database crash few months ago, full servers and random files deleted.

What's next.

Lumzechai is doing everything to make his user leave Lumfile.

He thinks that users are silly.

@zoug100

From beginning lot affiliates that already with this host before datacenter crashed, still want give chance with them.

Looks good when we started again, but then they become big...and at that time they started forget old affiliates and all our complaints mean nothing to them.

Trust or not trust...actually that depend on admin.

all companies do samething,

step 1) try to setup
step 2) try to attract people to their site
step 3) try to find/fix bugs
step 4) they give temporary promises to the uploaders to attract people
step 5) earn money with good options, fast server, nice prices
step 6) earn more and more money
step 7) after a period, they saw bandwith, diskspace costs over them
step 8) increase DMCA level to paranoiac or create virtual servers errors for the future
step 9) after people started to loose money and loose files, uploaders accuse owner accuse them,
step 10) owner start to ban members to shut them up or thread them with any way
step 11) they prepare to launch from this world to the HAWAI and prepate suitcases and buy tickets
step 12) uploaders wait and belive them
step 13) one day you see "we closed affiliation system and we are only personal storage for people, no share"
step 14) one morning you see site gives DOMAIN IS FOR SALE

this is the short story of ALL HOSTS from rapidshare to the last poped up one.

lumzechai:

Come better prepared in future. You are running a filehost, remember that. If you reach maximum capacity, you have clearly not been keeping track of your host's progress and must be far more organised in future, more prepared.

If you claim on your website that files will remain forever, they should indeed remain forever. It is your fault you have no free capacity, not the user's fault, so do not take it out on them by removing their content.

It amazes me that deletion of user content without notice and without reason is seen as "allowable" to you. What if you ever had legitimate users (not pirates), storing important data, using you as a backup service? I guess that doesn't matter when you target pirates and pirates only, though.

Change the wording on your website to reflect this action or stop deleting content.

a minute before 702GB data now 698 GB. Still deleting files. I think its useless to take backup files on any file storage if they don't downloaded in past 30 days or 90 days.

We will make a decision soon for information stored on our system after our billing team finished payout for aff today.
We will have new rules, depending aff choice and we will apply it
Remember: we just deleted files are wasted. Example: account leave a long time, file not have any download a long time, abuse file report .... We NEVER delete new file upload, file still having download....

Last edited:
Update:
It seems they will delete the file for over 90 days without any download and all file of lumfile account on the system not login within 30 days.
That's what I heard from them in when we get big information server next week.
So we can't keep backup files in your host service?

You said the files are stored while premium is active.
Because that I started to work with your service.
But If now you change your words, I will stop to work with Lumfile.

I was trusting in your service, but now seems I will start to move to other filehost service.
If I can't keep copy of my files as backup (files which will never be posted or shared), so your filehost service will not work for me.

We will make a decision soon for information stored on our system after our billing team finished payout for aff today.
Remember: we just deleted files are wasted. Example: account leave a long time, file not have any download a long time, abuse file report .... We NEVER delete new file upload, file still having download....
So I means we can't keep copies backup?

Remember: we just deleted files are wasted. Example: account leave a long time, file not have any download a long time, abuse file report ....

What you mean with decision soon ? you allready make decision and it is FOREVER STORAGE

Before someone join in your program and buy premium he accept your rules.. and if he pay premium because of unlimited and forever storage this mean you have to keep this rule.. you can`t just change it so easy and delete so many files.. who will compensate me for all lost time until now? do you want to edit maybe 200 post in 20 30 forums because now i have to do... lum for second time you play dirty games..

About 68,000,000 results (0.20 seconds)

there are 68 million files in google, even if 20% of them are alive, you can guess how many $$$ they earn from your files in google. They setup a good base and put very good cows in it and now ONLY milking them , and cuts dead/old cows, who care dead cows even if thousands of young cows are in building.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back