Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lumzechai, you dont respect your users at all.

And you dont deserve respect neither, mate.

I was ready to start working with Lumfile, but i am lucky that you did this so early for me.

I feel sorry for so many users that were working for you and you behaved so bad to them deleting their files.

Please change this when a user buys premium account since it is not true.

1-3c70748.jpg

Last edited:
Well I always generated sales and rebills with my files as you can see...

Can't we keep backup files in your filehost service?
I mean, as backup files I want to say that these files will be NEVER shared or posted.

I need to know this answer to take a decision if I will continue working with your service or if I will leave from it.

Could you reply please?

Lumzhechai!
I wrote you PM, but I can't be quiet here.
4.5 TB of files was deleted today. Is it forever storage time?
Ok. I can't use lumfile as my own backup. But I published 1.5 Tb of files on my own site one week ago, sales allready counted, some users allready bought premium! Of course, I loose nothing - being professional uploader, I have a big backup of all my files on other host with real lifetime and PP!). But what should I tell my visitors?!

I can use LF only forums from now on. You can continue do what you do. No more sites for you, no more traffic for you. I have more good sites with a ton of traffic! Last time there was a BD crash, but now - I had no e-mails with information about new time storage. No news on website. I have no time to visit this forum and find info about you!
I do not want to upload - reupload files to lumfile more. It's enough!

This is no good
If their final decision is to delete premium inactive files, maybe they could try using some kind of disk quota. For example people with less than xx teras would not be affected by deletion and give people beyond that limit the chance to keep files alive for a small fee ?

Anyway I don´t like when rules are changed. And this was a fundamental rule for using this host (even I have no deleted files yet)

Hope they think again

SO today i get an email from lumfile that about 260 GB of files have been deleted from my account under DMCA complaint...

So My total DMCA from November 25 2012 (The day i joined lumfile) to March 6th 2013 = 25

My dmca on MARCH 7TH 2013= 526

Don't fucking play with us...you have deleted our files on purpose and even those that were being downloaded...

i Want my files back

and i request WJUNCTION to take notice of this retard...... this guy is not giving what we have paid for
This is equivalent to scamming the users.

Please i request the admin to take notice of this thing ...we weren't informed earlier before our files were deleted..and
a person
with 25 dmca in 4 months cannnot have 526 dmcas in 1 day
You are a Liar!!

Lumzechai I WANT MY files back...

I'll pay you f**king extra .
.i just want my files back...it's my right and that's what i paid for. :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

Do you think guys that this way you can solve your situation and lumfile too. As you know every file host do same thing as Lumfile does. I never ever take my important backup on any file host after Megaupload Down. I lost almost 3TB of files. As I am lifetime premium member on Megaupload. After that I decide I will not take important backup on any file host.

Lumfile also loose too many uploader due to this situation.

Again I say that don't be panic. At this point I think uploaders faith blindly on any file host. Just stop doing this.

lumfile still gives unlimited storage so its fine..
making backups on affiliate filehosts is always risky.....there are many solid websites for backup thing use them

We will make a decision soon for information stored on our system after our billing team finished payout for aff today.
We will have new rules, depending aff choice and we will apply it
Remember: we just deleted files are wasted. Example: account leave a long time, file not have any download a long time, abuse file report .... We NEVER delete new file upload, file still having download....

please tell us your final decision because we need to know this new rules... and im thinking that i dont go like this new rules and go change all my files to another host no problem... Me and i think some angry people here too ... you have 5 days from me to give us a final decision...and after this 5 days i dont have something about this i just go leave...

For while I decided stop to upload my files to Lumfile.
I will not post new things!

I will wait to see what will be the next step of lum to take my final decision.

And I want to suggest to everybody also stop to upload your files.
You will loose time if you continue uploading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back