Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lumzechai, when i upload a file to lumfile with FTP upload with Filezilla, it needs 90-120 secs(2 minutes) to see the file in the filemanager. In other filehosts files appear instantly after the FTP upload.

Can you please ask your technicians to make the files appear faster in filemanager after FTP upload, please?

Regards

Web upload is not working. Please check it.

Last edited:
Lumzechai, when i upload a file to lumfile with FTP upload with Filezilla, it needs 90-120 secs(2 minutes) to see the file in the filemanager. In other filehosts files appear instantly after the FTP upload.

I agree it's a bit slow, but compared to FileFactory it's pretty fast. With FF you are lucky if you get the link within the hour.

Last edited:
Is holiday on lum country?
His last post was made 3 days ago!

------

Yesterday just 1 sale but was a 365 days account
Today 1 sale 365 days account (again) and 2 rebills.
It's a wonderful week until now!

Remote Url Upload

Remote Url Upload Not Working Every Time every time it Hangs at Initializing Upload... and Server is e14.lumfile.com Every time I think the Server Is problem Fix Fix it Fast:)

If your Link Generated is on e14.lumfile.com server then you can't download but if your link generated is from other server then you can download as normal ..Generated link address changes after 12 hours so only waiting we have choice until Lumfile fix it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back