Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
everyday problems.. yesterday ddos, today stats frozen.., stats not count sales normal(for past 2 months), problems with uploading all the time, lumze you have so many problems.. i start to believe even you don`t know how to fix all this problems with your site.. so maybe you have to ask yourself is it time to shutdown lumfile. I can`t remember host like your which cannot fix problems for so long time(2 months).. what you expect, problems to fixed alone?

We fixing error server. Will done asap

^^do you can login in your account?
here, i can't.
It can now ?

Done fix zoom, ftp upload. Please try again and let me know your result

Last edited:
2uucmOl.png

Working now... just testing webupload

Last edited:
Reports are working again.

I downloaded my own file using proxy and it was counted.

@xiona
download count is working for you?

Last edited:
@Spox download counts working now, my 3/2 since morning(server time reset) became 3/4 now.

anyone sold premium account today? im just worried about the sales earlier today, what if its not counted?

Last edited:
automatic credit card charge

hello
monthly direct debit payment was taken from my credit card without asking me,
I ask you to cancel the payment and monthly automatic debit authorization would.
Without prompting me to pull my credit card payment is not appropriate for the cancellation of the monthly payment on your web page as well not put any options are also incorrect and the amount that was debited from my credit card to cancel membership would be asked to pay back also i have opened support ticket without ticket id. your support web site no generate ticket id..:thumbdown:
thanks for help..

@Spox download counts working now, my 3/2 since morning(server time reset) became 3/4 now.

anyone sold premium account today? im just worried about the sales earlier today, what if its not counted?
After make few posts, here is...

report.jpg

If lum keeps Lumfile working "always" fine as now, loading very fast and without problems...
will be good for all..!! :smokin:

site is running slow again lumfile page is takeing to long please refresh in some mins
fine for me now, but I will check system log.

hello
monthly direct debit payment was taken from my credit card without asking me,
I ask you to cancel the payment and monthly automatic debit authorization would.
Without prompting me to pull my credit card payment is not appropriate for the cancellation of the monthly payment on your web page as well not put any options are also incorrect and the amount that was debited from my credit card to cancel membership would be asked to pay back also i have opened support ticket without ticket id. your support web site no generate ticket id..:thumbdown:
thanks for help..
PM me and I will help you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back