Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Uzair Umer THey have to delete files reported by DMCA , few days ago i had 1-2 TB removed (I dont remember exactly).If they dont delete DMCA files, they cant stay in bussines .I dont have a problem with deleted files by real DMCA reports , but dont broke my files and dont delete my backup's!!!

Same problem here!
Backup files were deleted and the files posted are still working.

lum the files "can't download" not because "file error"...
It's because their links were never posted!!!
They were only stored as backup! ;)
Let me know links still live with DMCA Files

@Uzair Umer THey have to delete files reported by DMCA , few days ago i had 1-2 TB removed (I dont remember exactly).If they dont delete DMCA files, they cant stay in bussines .I dont have a problem with deleted files by real DMCA reports , but dont broke my files and dont delete my backup's!!!
I think that I understood why lum deleted our backup files. And I think which was by mistake!
And was not because dmca!

During ddos attacks, when I was trying upload files, I had several times files which after the upload was concluded, were not generated the links.
And they never appeared in My Files.
But, seems these files were stored in the server even were not generate their links.

When lum deleted these files without links, he deleted also the files stored as backup.
How the backup has no dowmnload count, because they were never posted, lum deleted them thinking they had no link.
Because lum searched them by their names and not by the links.

lum should ask for us by email the links of flies that he has doubt if they have or not links before delete them!
If we send him the links of our backup, he will can delete only the files without links.
And this problem will not happen again! ;)

Last edited:
@Spox I never had problem with uploading (even in ddos attack time), uploading was always fine for me , zoom after every upload was green :D . I never commented on uploading because never had a problem with that.
For me all links was fine.And believe me i test every single file after upload is finished.
So i am not sure this was the problem!

@lumzechai you never got back to me about checking up on my cancellation. I just got rebilled too!!!!! Can you please let me know what's going on. I never got a response back from the three support tickets I sent either. That's bad business

xWkKjf0.png

3 days site to load fine was too much.Tottaly unrofessional!!

Because their techs sucks!

Instead of bonuses , invest money in some proffesional help , your techs are really amateurs!!
THis is my reports for today :
RGaxogG.png

:facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited:
how to stop payments to lumfile

how do i stop payments to lumfile... i have sent emails and support tickets but no reply.
there is no options in account settings to stop payments.. someone help next step calling my bank.

lumzechai said:
Working on it. Big DDOS again
It's time you leave from this server. Your are wasting money and precisous time.
It's not good server. It's based on US.

And as we know that this is not the best place to have server based.

Or very soon Lumfile will be banned from big forums as Rapidgator was!
And we (uploaders) will leave from Lumfile too!

This problem seems a big overload!
Because the most of time, it happens always on weekend, when there are more users trying download.

Simply stay away from Lumfile.
I already left them 13 days ago...

With another host(i dont wanna name it here)...
Tankred
Can you send the name of this host by PM?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back