• 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOl 1 more user says taht something wrong :D with my starts aahaheahe :D

Only problem in Download by Premium User i guess ( After 16 hours and you saw Premium Download still stay on 4...i believe you will said same thing )...not a big deal, i give red arrow marked in Premium download numbers, not in sales area :)....and not something to LOL....i posted for find solution.

Last edited:
lumfile said that few months ago;

we don't thinking open ppd system for now.... but he didn't say, we wont open ppd system next times.

2012-12-20$ xxx WAITING PAYMENT

2012-12-16$ xxx WAITING PAYMENT

when will be payment ? normally, 28 december.The dates changed by lumfile.What is the new date for payment ? 1 january ?

Last edited:
Hi Lumfile, i've been waiting since yesterday and hope if download stats will change....honestly it's really strange since yesterday...suddenly download from Premium stats dropped (?)...and only 5 register referral in last 4 days :)

Even today...till i wrote this post...+14 hours from server change time, only 4 Premium Download ( And those 4 download actually made by me that download some files from my account folder ). AFter 14 hours...i think it's kinda impossible because i have posted twice in various places

Kindly check this please...i think it's not right.
I believe it's because of holidays!
Many people are in travel at this time of year!

Down.jpg

1 referral today.

Last edited:
Thank u. I just feel uncomfortable when I'm not given a choice or an instruction for how to quit.

Nvm, lumfile is a nice file uploading place.:)
You can PM me here or email to billing@lumfile.com (you need take wait 24-72 hours)

Yes, we decrease sales only 2/3 compare with normal day.
Near NEW YEAR ! Anyone busy a bit. please be patient

Hi Lumfile, i've been waiting since yesterday and hope if download stats will change....honestly it's really strange since yesterday...suddenly download from Premium stats dropped (?)...and only 5 register referral in last 4 days :)

Even today...till i wrote this post...+14 hours from server change time, only 4 Premium Download ( And those 4 download actually made by me that download some files from my account folder ). AFter 14 hours...i think it's kinda impossible because i have posted twice in various places

Kindly check this please...i think it's not right.

Down.jpg

1 referral today.

Seems that downloads are working fine.
After I made my posts of today hours ago...

Down_2.jpg

Now 1 sale and 1 referral! :)

@naveennisha, xaineez, VIP, freddy12
You can tell friend or anyone test our system sales. 1,10,100,1000 times depend by you.
We can refund moeny after you test. It clear ? Any time, any times
@lumzechai i trust you and your site..but there have been issues with people saying loads of things including me about sales not being counted BUT if i am wrong i will be the first one to come up here and explain the results :)

and if you are wrong...i don't call you a cheater and never ever will call you that...but there mite something wrong with sales script or cookie...

I <3 YOUR site and i <3 YOUR support :)

this sales test was only meant to be in the best favor of the affiliates

and it will be carried out soon..don't want to give the exact date :)

4 people decided ..1 person will remain ambiguous (Will not be disclosed) until the very end.

Enjoy and happy uploading :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back