Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lumfile still try their best to survival from this big DDos attack. They must have time to solve this. Everyone please understand : This is a really BIG DDOS ATTACK with 20-30Gb/s. if other hosts are under this attacking, they must have time too.

Help

I signed up for a premium 30 day account little while ago...Akasha13s is username... The money came out of my bank account but the premium wasn't applied to my account and did not receive an email confirmation. The page froze while processing so I don't even have an order number to reference. I tried to goto the support links but all show a 404 error. Found this forum by researching and happening upon WJunction. Please help me fix this issue.

I think site now loading good, hope problems have been fixed....i really hope that.
I just finished reply email from my groups that saying they have problems access the links, gave them short explanation and said it will be back normal again soon.

signed up for a premium 30 day account little while ago...Akasha13s is username... The money came out of my bank account but the premium wasn't applied to my account and did not receive an email confirmation. The page froze while processing so I don't even have an order number to reference. I tried to goto the support links but all show a 404 error. Found this forum by researching and happening upon WJunction. Please help me fix this issue.
I think your order reject by 3th processing credit card. Please PM for me your order number, reject code or any something for check

I think site now loading good, hope problems have been fixed....i really hope that.
I just finished reply email from my groups that saying they have problems access the links, gave them short explanation and said it will be back normal again soon.

Our tech still working on it. They monitor server 24/24. DDOS still attacking...

@amran34, Because of DDOS, user cant access to lumfile. So, how they download your file? so lower downloads is expected. Dont worry, they are trying to fix as early as possible. Hope you will get start your downlaods soon. And about sales, its about luck. So just continue your work, sales will hit you soon.

- We added DDOS migration server and we will see that.
- We checking bug relate upload missing file via FTP. I think it affect by DDOS. But not sure.
- We will add big FTP server in first next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back