Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting fact that I make Ryushare links online again (links already there, I just hide them since Ryu is having trouble with payment now) for my blog today then already got one sale now. think about US visitors cannot purchase premium with Ryu but they can with Lumfile and I put Lumfile's links first above Ryu's links but still...5 days straight without sales with Lum:facepalm:

seems like visitors don't like to purchase Lumfile premium or maybe sales are not tracked properly...so suspicious.:ninja:

FTP not working I uploaded 225 links only I see 150 links whats is this ?

you cant run FTP properly I dont want to spent time for uploading same files over and over mate

interesting fact that I make Ryushare links online again (links already there, I just hide them since Ryu is having trouble with payment now) for my blog today then already got one sale now. think about US visitors cannot purchase premium with Ryu but they can with Lumfile and I put Lumfile's links first above Ryu's links but still...5 days straight without sales with Lum:facepalm:

seems like visitors don't like to purchase Lumfile premium or maybe sales are not tracked properly...so suspicious.>.>
I will DO NOT explain any problem relate not have sales. I sure our system still count sales normal. No cheat. Any aff have proof, please report this topic.

FTP not working I uploaded 225 links only I see 150 links whats is this ?

you cant run FTP properly I dont want to spent time for uploading same files over and over mate
I think FTP overload at moment. We will add more FTP server next week. Please try load with z-o-o-m

The second day of remote URL upload does not work.
Generating links............ :facepalm:
Fix, please...
PM me your link trying RU, i will test for you.

hey lumzechai

if i request money today when will i get the funds (date)?

and my second question that if i wait for january for the bonus..and then request...so will i get the 50 percent bonus of that original payment plus original payment?

thanks

I think FTP overload at moment. We will add more FTP server next week. Please try load with z-o-o-m

zoom is suck I dont want to use zoom its slow down my vps raring speed you should fix FTP servers soon

hey lumzechai

if i request money today when will i get the funds (date)?

and my second question that if i wait for january for the bonus..and then request...so will i get the 50 percent bonus of that original payment plus original payment?

thanks
You will receive money on Dec-22
We will bonus 50% from Dec-15 to Dec-31 (only apply for aff lost earn got from Oct)

You will receive money on Dec-22
We will bonus 50% from Dec-15 to Dec-31 (only apply for aff lost earn got from Oct)

thanks for the reply

does that mean if i earn 120 dollars in december 15 to december 31...i'll get 150 % of 120 dollars?

and secondly please explain this doesn't apply for money earned before December 15?

I will DO NOT explain any problem relate not have sales. I sure our system still count sales normal. No cheat. Any aff have proof, please report this topic.
sorry Lum, I don't have proof. I believe in you but still suspicious why visitors from my blog (USA visitors are the second highest) prefer to buy Ryushare premium (think again USA visitors unable to buy premium with Ryu and they can buy with Lum). I should have better chance to get sales with Lum but that is not the case here it seems.

and if you look at my 230+ referrals, why they waste time to register without purchasing premium. they already know they have to upgrade to premium in order to download my files as I set all my files are downloadable for premium only...just like few affiliates said about this before.

(230+ referrals and only 21 are premium, about 9% only turn to be premium...do you think it is OK?)

UPDATE: two sales already with Ryu even I just make links online not reaching 24hours yet.=P~ But with Lum still without change since 5 days, zero sale.[:|]

ps: if anyone don't believe then you are pleased to PM me for a screenshot.

Last edited:
@Carlos Black 1 .Dont fucking tell me about that fag (remember i post screenshots with my earnings).You=retard
2.Dont fucking tell me what to do after wasted so much time with them, You know how it is to pay rdp's , premiums for backup acounts , and wasted a lot of time for uploading and having files that dont work , filehost can handle with ddos attack, upload not working ....and much, much more to complain.So do not fucking tell me what to do and what not to do!!

If was only me ....yap a trooll , spammer -then you can call me whatever you .....but first fucking read 20 pages before make such remarks!
If everything works good , you dont see a post from me!!

Ok, then just stop blame Lumfile and its support. Can not you talk politely and do without insults?

Do you think they're not doing all that they can? And your incorrectly communication only annoying and creates a negative opinion, but does not help the good work of file hosting. Do you understand?

p.s.: site works good for me now. :smokin:

I try to upload same files over 3 times and still not see at filemanager if this keep going I will immediatly you Ispent 1 hours to check all links if uploaded or not this is so work effors and dont want to work like this I use ftp and its not even working

its 2013 almost and you cant make ftp work

anyway Im going to ryushare I spent 1 hour and I still seen a few links missing even uploaded 2seccond time

this is filnal time I uploaded to you
you want uploader sir first you need good servers with this poor system you will never hold uploaders

Nobody will buy premium accounts if site loads so slow or sometimes dont even load, they cant handle this ddos atack!!I tell you again: Your techs are useless!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back