Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean that's i'm need to working in Lumafile in (5-Dec through end of Dec)
To recive 50% bouns?

I'm Understood that's you pay us the old payment before the ur server it's down !!!!!!!!!!
As I said before: we only bonus for those who also interested lumfile. If you already have a previous payment history with us (we still keep CSV payment file history), we will bonus of 50% your request payout in the period from 15-Dec to the end of December.

As I said before: we only bonus for those who also interested lumfile. If you already have a previous payment history with us (we still keep CSV payment file history), we will bonus of 50% your request payout in the period from 15-Dec to the end of December.

I have previous payment in sep 2012
You will bouns me?

or i'm understand what you mean?

Hopefully in the future will continue to open
16.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

17.jpg

Last edited:
hi,can I ask the limit file size for free user function working fine?

I have use ftp upload above 1.5gb file and try download success,free user download not only 1gb?why can above?

wats the storage space and how many days files will be??
is this hosts any payment gateway that support for buying premiums in usa,austrilia,canada??
is this is under any dos attack why i am asking i seen many hosts under dos attacks which effect they status not been updated daily
are u going to pay through pp??
how much are u going to pay for referal earning

wats the storage space and how many days files will be??
is this hosts any payment gateway that support for buying premiums in usa,austrilia,canada??
is this is under any dos attack why i am asking i seen many hosts under dos attacks which effect they status not been updated daily
are u going to pay through pp??
how much are u going to pay for referal earning
- Unlimited. Free 30 days, Pre: never
- Support all country
- Status No affect by DDOS
- No. MB, WMZ, LR
- 20%

hey lumzechai how could I know through which file I got sale and from which location. Because I got 2 sales and I only post these link on my site and an another site which was posted 5 days before. So I think that both sales comes through my site and I didn't earn site sale.

Please reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back