Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports are not shown for today but account ballance is wworking fine....just got one sale!!
Looks like was just bad days....is working fine with reseller too!

I can say clearly, Resellers Sales dont count for Affiliate Users on XFileSharing Regular system and DownloadNoLimit use Reseller system.

At the moment, with this system LumFile can sold Premium Vochers but affiliate users cant gain money.

@Ufkabakan i had one sale today !I thought that too!
But now they have to register first, and if coming from my link he becomes automatic my refferal....and if he upgrade to premium is one sale counted (even if he have voucher code)

EDITED:
Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable
Guru Meditation:

XID: 505644377

Last edited:
I can say clearly, Resellers Sales dont count for Affiliate Users on XFileSharing Regular system and DownloadNoLimit use Reseller system.

At the moment, with this system LumFile can sold Premium Vochers but affiliate users cant gain money.

Do not compare our code with other XFS code. We had customize more on it. Try test buy via Reseller. And you see sales count normal. ;)

today stat not show. Fix it

Fixed that. Also I saw you got 4 sales yesterday. Right ? Please confirm with someone :)

EDITED:
Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable
Guru Meditation:

XID: 505644377

Only moment. Fixed.

Reports are not shown for today but account ballance is wworking fine....just got one sale!!
Looks like was just bad days....is working fine with reseller too!

Make sure next week having best new payment gateway (have auto renewal) :)

Files Uploaded
Filename: 1-1000.rar
Error: filesize too big

my file size is just 186mb dear

it bec me not activated affiliate ?
plx activated affiliate for me
username: sweetboy
and also check my problem

Files Uploaded
Filename: 1-1000.rar
Error: filesize too big

my file size is just 186mb dear

it bec me not activated affiliate ?
plx activated affiliate for me
username: sweetboy
and also check my problem
Do you can PM for me your account or URL remote ?

hi admin. plz check for me.

id: kaitoukid

PM me please. Avoid miss check ;)

Wait new payment, no work now :D

We starting integration :))

Also, we added some NL server today.

lumzechai
Hello!
Last 3 days doesnt show what file I sold + I dont get an additional percentage from the sale of the site. Can you fix it? Login already send you to private messages

Lumfile Premium Account

I've signed up for a Lumfile premium account nearly a week ago via iKoruna and until now, there has been no notification of my account name nor password from Lumfile. In fact I've even surfed into the Lumfile site, opened two query tickets both asking about my account and it's still no reply. Hope the administrator for this service could look into this ASAP.

Below is the reply from iKoruna:

Date and time of transaction: 04/11/2012 06:28:17
No. of transaction: 234479
(Name of eshop, web link): LumFile Premium , http://lumfile.com
Purchased item: LumFile.com Free Cloud File Server 1 months Premium(12.99 $ ~ 259.80 CZK)
Instrument of payment: globalpayments (0)

Amount: 259.8000 CZK

Best rgrds,
Eric Quah

I try my best not to spam you so I only emailed you once regarding my premium account....soooooo many days ago.

Looks like you prefer to help those who pester you alot.
Username: kohkindachi

lumzechai where is our money that we had earned before updating database.......& u still didn't answered me about that how you adjust the earnings that had gone now................??????

I try my best not to spam you so I only emailed you once regarding my premium account....soooooo many days ago.

Looks like you prefer to help those who pester you alot.
Username: kohkindachi

Got it.

lumzechai where is our money that we had earned before updating database.......& u still didn't answered me about that how you adjust the earnings that had gone now................??????
Please wait on next week. After we add new payment gateway.

I don't recomment Lumfile, because they store their passwords in plain-text. I got email with my password. If they keep pw in plain text, then think what else they can do. It's amateur. Bye.

This system of XFS code, not us.

fix sexcurity lock! email not come

Fixed that. Try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back