• 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lumzechai
You contacted the hosting company on the database now? What are they saying? If they refuse to return a database of technical information, on what grounds? It's not the files, some of which may be illegal, but only statistics!

If your contract with them is no point to extradite the database, you can threaten them to court.

@Carlos Black
They can not to discuss with provider,
reputation of lumfile now will be not very good, after this intendent!

@lahorkasur
Yes, of course!

I think now need not work with Lumfile. Why?
Data lost, all lost, but it's nothing!
The main reason - we will not get rebils from avangate in next month, because avangate already tell to all filehosters go to hell.
We wait new gateway on lumfile, from 1st november avangate closed.
Working with avantgate may be possible and now, but I think they politics is absolutely heavy now, and no chance to secure working with them. And more, all good hosters try to resolve this billing problem now, and nothing more! If you're reuploading now on LF - good luck! If lumfile not able to get back Database, how they can get back billing, it's more difficult!

I think, now need a big rest, because many hosters use avangate as main billing, they'll loose it in a few days, and have no alternatives, dudes.

If you think I'm not right - just wait...

Last edited:
and how you know this info @freakofero bout openpay

and we not worried bout avangate so plz stop spamming the thread with oh avangate going to do this and that we dont care

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back