Status
Not open for further replies.
Please open affiliate for me.

Account : xedondo

Thanks

[mod]dupe of avmalls[/mod]

Last edited by a moderator:
lumzechai one question please.
If i`m premium member and if my files have 0 downloads do you delete this files after some time and if yes what time? Or even with 0 downlaods my files will stay forever on your servers until i`m premium member ?

thank you.

forever storage time of your files i dought they dont if you premium best to keep everything on there more chance of saleing premium accounts this is pps to ppd its a total different thing pps to ppd

me setting free user limit to 400mb but now am not saleing premium accounts is it best to keep it limit to 400mb or to let downloads go will i sale premium accounts still or not

Last edited:
Autorebills - it is a scam, deceive users. The buyer can not read the fine print and do not know what it will be taken off the money. Let's be honest with those who want to download files. And honest with each other, allowing user to choose the most, on whose files he extend a premium account.
You right. My opinion, if We bring for them given a good service they will renew account again. Autorebill increase profit for the uploader, but they never know it gives us trouble
I dont agree with this one!
Let me tell you how it works for me:
If i have a premium account with lumfile and i need to download something, i am looking for lumfile links.And a lot of people do this.If autorebill is on ....they will search on the internet after lumfile links (also after renewall).My files are high quality (not spam that you can find anywhere ) and everytime i changed my filehost i had a lot of sales.If autorebills are off and they dont have anymore premium with lumfile first thing they see interesting (and is for premium users only) they will buy from that filehost, but if autorebill is on they will search for same thing with lumfile links.You can be sure of that.

Last edited:
i'm the new one for Lumfile host, by the way I start to sharing my file with lumfile host for a several week.

Download is around 1000+ times, but it still no premium sale.
I'm not sure why, please kindly advise.

I see someone request lumfile to open affiate, if it neccessary could you please open it for me too.

My account : dome2309

Thanks,

Hi affiliates,

We will delay payments on Oct-07. Instead we will pay on Oct-16, we sincerely for the inconvenience. But this delay will give the benefits pay by weekly on November.

Payments on Oct-22 remained unchanged.

From November we will change to weekly payment on each Monday

Thank you !

Thanks for let this know 1 day before payout :facepalm:

i have a feeling that this gonna happens , normal you pay 3 days earlier

time to move one....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back