Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey lumfile i set my minimum file size download to 1024 mb or 1025 mb .. and it save successfully but in 2 sec it remain on 0 :(

pelase fix it

News:
- We updated more plan on premium page for best choice downloader. I hope it will bring more sales on next days
- We will add more NL server and CA server on few days.

I have already downloaded some files for a test after the registration (7 days ago). But now, when I created folders and prepared for a work with you I can't upload my main files - FTP is disabled, affiliate program is off. What can I do?

Also I have my own website which I configured to earn percent from sales in your affiliate program. Why your partnership was closed automatically for me? Please help me, I want to work with you.
PM me.

it's easy to PM but can you clarify how many days is set in your system for auto close aff?
imho, it's not a good system.

and if close aff then what will happen to new sales & rebills also the stored files, are they removed? if so then all handwork is gone. :((
All is safe. Only PM me, with aff 3 month never upload any file, aff will be close.

PLEASE I REQUEST MODS TO BAN THIS F****k d****k head..
he's lying about lumshare for sure...i am sure he never emailed any links...
please mods ban this guy he's a new user probably with a fake account demoralizing the file-host community.Thanks
Please explain it, PM me

lumzechai
Can you make static Premium banner with size: 468x60
This size it`s classic and all sites have this banner size.. your banner are with non-standard size..
thank you.
I sent request to our designer.

Hi Lumfile,

Just realized now in my account setting, limit for free user have turned into 0 MB, before that 1024 MB, but i didn't change that. Is it mean 0 MB = unlimited...?, because i have test download as free user with that setting.

And btw...have read few previous pages, i agree please remove / disable Import Files feature since no benefit for original link, at least if you want keep this feature should be make 60-40 or 70-30 for original link source holder.
You can't set 0, Min set 200Mb
About Import Function, we will think about that. Because if not have it, any aff will be remote lumfile to lumfile (same Import Files)

For those who do not believe http://sharetext.org/SzWH There are many files on the E-mail that you

All files have been checked by me
Accepted it. Checking and remove soon if it correct.

hey lumfile i set my minimum file size download to 1024 mb or 1025 mb .. and it save successfully but in 2 sec it remain on 0 :(

pelase fix it
Please PM me and explain your problem. Remember provide me: username + link file

lumzechai:

http://lumfile.com/premium.html

i can`t see graphics options for premium: all i can see is:
34dfkmd.jpg

News:
- We updated more plan on premium page for best choice downloader. I hope it will bring more sales on next days
- We will add more NL server and CA server on few days.
great...wish I could get 2 or 3 lifetime premiums per week soon.8-)

when weekly payment can be realized?

Hi Lumfile,

Just realized now in my account setting, limit for free user have turned into 0 MB, before that 1024 MB, but i didn't change that. Is it mean 0 MB = unlimited...?, because i have test download as free user with that setting.

And btw...have read few previous pages, i agree please remove / disable Import Files feature since no benefit for original link, at least if you want keep this feature should be make 60-40 or 70-30 for original link source holder.

You can't set 0, Min set 200Mb
About Import Function, we will think about that. Because if not have it, any aff will be remote lumfile to lumfile (same Import Files)

Hi Lumfile,

The problem is i didn't change anything, since the first day i used your services i always set to 1024 MB, but today when i saw my account, in profit mode, here's what i've got :

Limit Max Download Filesize For Free User: 0 Mb

Can yo check this issue, my id : secondwin. Thanks.

PS : I didn't change anything when i saw that, i'll wait for you to see this issue. But stats working fine, i can see download numbers like usual, but didn't know the effect of that 0 MB limit. I am afraid to change it by myself again, so if you have check this issue, kindly set it back to 1024 MB.

Last edited:
kiisaa17, I'm sure he is kingsucker that try to beat filelockers. He is personally pedophile upload first and then
report them to authorities. Ignore this shit and admins please report his ip and delete lumfile account he shared
pedophile files inside sharetext

Hi Lumfile,

The problem is i didn't change anything, since the first day i used your services i always set to 1024 MB, but today when i saw my account, in profit mode, here's what i've got :

Limit Max Download Filesize For Free User: 0 Mb

Can yo check this issue, my id : secondwin. Thanks.

PS : I didn't change anything when i saw that, i'll wait for you to see this issue. But stats working fine, i can see download numbers like usual, but didn't know the effect of that 0 MB limit. I am afraid to change it by myself again, so if you have check this issue, kindly set it back to 1024 MB.

Default =0, default = 1024Mb
I think it no affect. For make sure, you can try for test that. :facepalm:

kiisaa17, I'm sure he is kingsucker that try to beat filelockers. He is personally pedophile upload first and then
report them to authorities. Ignore this shit and admins please report his ip and delete lumfile account he shared
pedophile files inside sharetext

BANNED and reported to http://sharetext.org/

Ok Thanks for your explanation.
I won't know the different since it's turn without i change it, it's not my fault, its change by your system :facepalm:
In fact i just know from your explanation Default =0, default = 1024Mb

Since you said it's Ok, so No Problem. That's why i posted here, to inform you about that and to get explanation. Thanks for your fast response.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back