• 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no sales not getting from 10days i dono why
i think there is bug in the sales script or in paygate
any way u must have check the sales script also
in these 10days 13 referals 0sale very terrible with lum file i dono why its happening

Do you think his employees cheat him or he is cheating himself?I dont have sale for 10 days while the download is increasing daily 700 times/17 days:heiligenschein:

Lum,

Please update my sales and rebills, i asked my premium buyers. yes they still deduct there premium. But you don't update my sales and rebills. Please update it. I'll PM you and plz reply.

Thanks

can you give us some concrete info like:
All autorebills are canceled for moment , they approved us again for recurring payments and we work to reintegrate them....
Let us know if all sales are at the moment without subscriptions!

Can you give us some more details lumzechai?
Payment gateway disabled recurring payment not have any notice. After it reactivated again, it affect old data on our system, our technicians are working hard on it, they are trying to cover all recurring payment before, we must carefully made ​​so as not to have any errors do occur. No worry, because all info about recurring payment still safe. It's simply a waste of our time

Lum,

Please update my sales and rebills, i asked my premium buyers. yes they still deduct there premium. But you don't update my sales and rebills. Please update it. I'll PM you and plz reply.

Thanks
New sales still working. Not have any issue about it.

This is my refferal lists from this month

Bez_tytu_u.png

and some of this user wrote me that they bought premium and now are premium...
but its not counted and now showed that they are premium user

same question as linkinpark, what about the rebills which were not counted. also there is a problem of sales, so what about sales count, what happens to all the sales n rebills which have been affected?

lumzechai, i think you should take a look sales problem, it's not only one or two affiliates complain.

Same like rebills problem, some affiliates said there's problem in last few pages and you always said rebills work fine, then suddenly you post that they are problem with payment gateway.

Now as you can see lot same question from few affiliates, and almost all have same story : In last few days, lot download numbers (free/premium), posting increased, but only got free affiliates. I think it's not coincidence if affiliates that didn't know each others posting same situation.

So i hope you want check this issue, maybe there's problem with sales ( i seen my stats, in the day i have free referral signing = premium download increased = files that have size >1GB got download on that day= but no sales ), don't let this situation like rebills....you said fine, ok, then suddenly you post there's problem.

Last edited:
hello.
Stats can not see sales generated from which link and which site? only Sales link http://lumfile.com/?op=payments&type=cyber&amount=
Please let me know where you see this link.

Yap. today sales doesnt count!!5 refferals , no sale.
I think they broe something else, hen they was reintegrate rebills!
You have ref not mean you have sales. It just bring for you high rate sales. I think downloader had register under your account for only free download. :sohot:

lumzechai, i think you should take a look sales problem, it's not only one or two affiliates complain.

Same like rebills problem, some affiliates said there's problem in last few pages and you always said rebills work fine, then suddenly you post that they are problem with payment gateway.

Now as you can see lot same question from few affiliates, and almost all have same story : In last few days, lot download numbers (free/premium), posting increased, but only got free affiliates. I think it's not coincidence if affiliates that didn't know each others posting same situation.

So i hope you want check this issue, maybe there's problem with sales ( i seen my stats, in the day i have free referral signing = premium download increased = files that have size >1GB got download on that day= but no sales ), don't let this situation like rebills....you said fine, ok, then suddenly you post there's problem.

REPLY THIS LUM>>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back