LuluStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are thrilled to present LuluStream.com , your ultimate Video Streaming and Reward Platform.

Key Features that set us apart:

- Lightning-fast encoding for quicker streaming experience
- Support for up to 1080p HD quality, ensuring crystal-clear visuals
- Unlimited storage to accommodate all your video content
- Files that won't expire, providing long-term accessibility
- Subtitle upload option, enhancing the viewing experience
- Legal adult content is allowed, expanding your content possibilities
- Minimum payout of just $20, making it easy to earn
- 4 views counted per IP, maximizing your revenue potential
- Multiple earnings modes, giving you flexibility in monetization strategies

Experience seamless uploading with a variety of options:
- Web, Remote, FTP, Torrent

Choose from a range of convenient payment options:
- Bitcoin, LTC, Doge, USDT (TRC 20), USDC (TRC20) (more options coming soon)

Don't wait any longer!

Join now at : LuluStream.com

For further inquiries or suggestions, feel free to contact us via Skype as Lulustream Support.

We value your input and are committed to making LuluStream the best platform possible.

Happy Streaming!

LuluStream Team

299 comments
setting is check list download

but can't download files

Fixed !!

View profit is good for me.,,but view count is very bad. Very very bad even with file that used to get high view in others host

View counting is perfectly fine, We tested this manually with different device and networks even vpn and proxies where counted. If you using multiple host for same file definitely there will be difference.

Thank you for fast payment

2023-09-17$25.61PAID

10% Bonus Added

hmm very strange only one person keep comment almost every day
that payment receive
do no one else use this host?
no one else get payment?
wjunction is pretty big very strange no other uploader

@LuluStream Hi I'm trying your host again and I would like to give you again some suggestions that at the moment keep me, as I believe many others are, reluctant to add your host on my site and which I consider to be essential: the first thing is if it were possible to add a download button in the video embed, so that you can also get to the download page from there, for those who only use the embed link, and also the option to enable or disable this download button in embed. The second thing is if it were possible to put your own logo and custom links in the player control bar. Third thing is connected with the second, in practice if it were possible to customize the writing of the last option that exists when you click the right mouse button on the player by putting the name and the link to your site. These are all basic features that many new hosts already have and are greatly appreciated by all, so I hope you can implement them too, thanks.
It would already be a good thing just to implement my first 2 suggestions, so I hope other users also agree with these suggestions.

Ps. Here are some screenshots so you all can better understand what I mean:

DJf8BH0.png

0o9ON26.png

@LuluStream Hi I'm trying your host again and I would like to give you again some suggestions that at the moment keep me, as I believe many others are, reluctant to add your host on my site and which I consider to be essential: the first thing is if it were possible to add a download button in the video embed, so that you can also get to the download page from there, for those who only use the embed link, and also the option to enable or disable this download button in embed. The second thing is if it were possible to put your own logo and custom links in the player control bar. Third thing is connected with the second, in practice if it were possible to customize the writing of the last option that exists when you click the right mouse button on the player by putting the name and the link to your site. These are all basic features that many new hosts already have and are greatly appreciated by all, so I hope you can implement them too, thanks.
It would already be a good thing just to implement my first 2 suggestions, so I hope other users also agree with these suggestions.

Ps. Here are some screenshots so you all can better understand what I mean:

DJf8BH0.png

0o9ON26.png

Thank you for your suggestion, but we are currently not interested in adding a custom logo or website link to the player.

Additionally, some users have requested custom ads in DM. We can provide custom ads for uploader's with a minimum of 10k daily visitors.

Regards,
LuluStream Team

why always only one person comment pay
and not anyone else
hmmmm

We pay instantly within few hours from request, comments you see may not always reflect the full spectrum of our users not everyone may choose to leave feedback.

Maybe if we stop paying for week or month like others, Then you'll see comment here. LOL

Best Regards,
Lulustream

Back