LuluStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are thrilled to present LuluStream.com , your ultimate Video Streaming and Reward Platform.

Key Features that set us apart:

- Lightning-fast encoding for quicker streaming experience
- Support for up to 1080p HD quality, ensuring crystal-clear visuals
- Unlimited storage to accommodate all your video content
- Files that won't expire, providing long-term accessibility
- Subtitle upload option, enhancing the viewing experience
- Legal adult content is allowed, expanding your content possibilities
- Minimum payout of just $20, making it easy to earn
- 4 views counted per IP, maximizing your revenue potential
- Multiple earnings modes, giving you flexibility in monetization strategies

Experience seamless uploading with a variety of options:
- Web, Remote, FTP, Torrent

Choose from a range of convenient payment options:
- Bitcoin, LTC, Doge, USDT (TRC 20), USDC (TRC20) (more options coming soon)

Don't wait any longer!

Join now at : LuluStream.com

For further inquiries or suggestions, feel free to contact us via Skype as Lulustream Support.

We value your input and are committed to making LuluStream the best platform possible.

Happy Streaming!

LuluStream Team

299 comments
I really needed a new videohost because I had to stop with another one today, and you appeared right on time. :laughing:
Also, can you PM me your skype or is info available for public?
I really hope your site will be stable and profitable for me, I can't wait to give it a try.

• on the web it says 3 views per ip, here it says 4 views per ip.
    To begin with, we already make things confusing.
    change it to attract more users
    Good luck with the project and I hope it doesn't last 1 month

I really needed a new videohost because I had to stop with another one today, and you appeared right on time. :laughing:
Also, can you PM me your skype or is info available for public?
I really hope your site will be stable and profitable for me, I can't wait to give it a try.
Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad to hear that our timing was perfect for you.

I understand your excitement about trying out our video hosting service, and I genuinely hope that our site proves to be stable and profitable for you. We strive to provide a reliable and user-friendly platform that meets the needs of webmaster like yourself. If you have any questions or need assistance while using our service, please don't hesitate to ask. We're here to support you on your video hosting journey . Skype contact : Lulustream Support
I hope anti-clone will be added really fast, it's much needed feature for many uploaders. :cocktail:
we understand the importance of an anti-clone feature for many uploaders. We appreciate your suggestion, and we assure you that we are actively working on enhancing our user dashboard. We'll do our best to implement this feature as quickly as possible

Can you leave the iframe code more or less like this? This current one doesn't fit my page very well. I tried to change manually and the player did not appear on the mobile

<iframe src="https://dominio.com/e/ao9rxoRywQ5yGe3" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen=" true"></iframe>

Can you leave the iframe code more or less like this? This current one doesn't fit my page very well. I tried to change manually and the player did not appear on the mobile

<iframe src="https://dominio.com/e/ao9rxoRywQ5yGe3" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen=" true"></iframe>

Thanks that you tweaked the code.

There is something wrong with the ads on the cell phone, it is impossible to see the videos, banner ads are opening non-stop, you close one and then another appears in front of the player to close and so on without stopping.

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are thrilled to present LuluStream.com , your ultimate Video Streaming and Reward Platform.

Key Features that set us apart:

- Lightning-fast encoding for quicker streaming experience
- Support for up to 1080p HD quality, ensuring crystal-clear visuals
- Unlimited storage to accommodate all your video content
- Files that won't expire, providing long-term accessibility
- Subtitle upload option, enhancing the viewing experience
- Legal adult content is allowed, expanding your content possibilities
- Minimum payout of just $20, making it easy to earn
- 4 views counted per IP, maximizing your revenue potential
- Multiple earnings modes, giving you flexibility in monetization strategies

Experience seamless uploading with a variety of options:
- Web, Remote, FTP, Torrent

Choose from a range of convenient payment options:
- Bitcoin, LTC, Doge, USDT (TRC 20), USDC (TRC20) (more options coming soon)

Don't wait any longer!

Join now at : LuluStream.com

For further inquiries or suggestions, feel free to contact us via Skype as Lulustream Support.

We value your input and are committed to making LuluStream the best platform possible.

Happy Streaming!

LuluStream Team
Hello, feature for remote subtitles with url parameter avaiable? Like video.com/e/fileid?caption-name=English&caption-link=external link&etc

What a coincidence , your site is very similar to Streamhub :flushed:

-The Sign up / Log in page
-Dashboard
-order of writing
-Uploads getting stuck at 100%
for a couple of minutes.
-remote upload error & all.

Have not faced that much buffering yet probably because the servers are fresh

Wishing You Success LuluStream :)

What a coincidence , your site is very similar to Streamhub :flushed:

-The Sign up / Log in page
-Dashboard
-order of writing
-Uploads getting stuck at 100%
for a couple of minutes.
-remote upload error & all.

Have not faced that much buffering yet probably because the servers are fresh

Wishing You Success LuluStream :)
Thank you for your feedback and kind wishes, and we appreciate your support for LuluStream. We understand your observation regarding the similarities between our site and Streamhub. While there may be similarities in certain features and functionalities, we assure you that LuluStream is a unique and distinct video hosting platform with its own set of advantages and capabilities.

Regarding the specific issues you mentioned, such as the upload progress getting stuck at 100%, we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Our team is dedicated to providing a seamless user experience, and we are actively working to address any technical issues and improve our platform's performance.
Post automatically merged:

Hello, I already registered and I am testing it, it works very well. Just a request, the Chromecast function can be added to transmit to smart
Thank you for registering with LuluStream and for your positive feedback on the platform's performance. We're glad to hear that you are having a good testing experience. We appreciate your suggestions for new features, and we will certainly consider them for future updates.

Last edited:
I plan to publish some files tomorrow and send traffic, I will definitely share my views about video player, also counter and earnings. I hope views are adequately and fairly compensated, as promised. :relieved:

count view not working.. hard to play..not sure
We apologize for the inconvenience you're experiencing with the view count and playback on LuluStream. Ensuring a smooth and accurate viewing experience is a priority for us, and we appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.

To address the problem, our technical team will investigate the view count functionality and analyze any potential playback issues. We are committed to resolving these issues promptly to provide a seamless streaming experience for our users.

Back