LuluStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are thrilled to present LuluStream.com , your ultimate Video Streaming and Reward Platform.

Key Features that set us apart:

- Lightning-fast encoding for quicker streaming experience
- Support for up to 1080p HD quality, ensuring crystal-clear visuals
- Unlimited storage to accommodate all your video content
- Files that won't expire, providing long-term accessibility
- Subtitle upload option, enhancing the viewing experience
- Legal adult content is allowed, expanding your content possibilities
- Minimum payout of just $20, making it easy to earn
- 4 views counted per IP, maximizing your revenue potential
- Multiple earnings modes, giving you flexibility in monetization strategies

Experience seamless uploading with a variety of options:
- Web, Remote, FTP, Torrent

Choose from a range of convenient payment options:
- Bitcoin, LTC, Doge, USDT (TRC 20), USDC (TRC20) (more options coming soon)

Don't wait any longer!

Join now at : LuluStream.com

For further inquiries or suggestions, feel free to contact us via Skype as Lulustream Support.

We value your input and are committed to making LuluStream the best platform possible.

Happy Streaming!

LuluStream Team

299 comments
Lulustream aviable now at Z-o-o-m Fileuploader and works perfect :)
screenshot_15biza.jpg

I checked the download button, now I've checked the display of the videos.
AWFUL
The advertising is so beast that it closes the videos if you don't have an adblock, Lulustream check your ads, this makes no one except the basenet colleague upload content to your host on certain sites, the advertising is tremendously aggressive, to such an extent that you either close the window or is infinite.
you are interested in people without adblock
I'm interested in people without adblock
If you don't review your advertising, people will use adblock and the business will be unviable.

Add in configuration to choose so that the video is encoded in 1080p please.
Hey @Juan26 I already informed you in PM. Its Not possible to add encoding option now, There is huge upload's more than 10,000 files in queue for encoding.

I checked the download button, now I've checked the display of the videos.
AWFUL
The advertising is so beast that it closes the videos if you don't have an adblock, Lulustream check your ads, this makes no one except the basenet colleague upload content to your host on certain sites, the advertising is tremendously aggressive, to such an extent that you either close the window or is infinite.
you are interested in people without adblock
I'm interested in people without adblock
If you don't review your advertising, people will use adblock and the business will be unviable.
Thanks for your feedback. Sure, we will review it.

the only point of criticism is the daily upload limit of a few 100 files and there are no indications for an limit or an indication of how many we can still upload today.

the only point of criticism is the daily upload limit of a few 100 files and there are no indications for an limit or an indication of how many we can still upload today.

By Default 1000 files per day. If you need more then contact us via live chat or skype.

People can not watch videos. too many ads

IM from Tier four. Good Rates but ads make videos hard to play. It closes the video. We have to click the video link again and again

@name69 @FarEastern We already reviewed that, We using 3 ad-network. Found one ad network pop frequency is very high we asked them to change and limit 2-3 pops per ip. Hope will be sorted soon.

Are you really counting 4 views per ip per day or is this just a joke? I haven't seen any user reviews on this subject.

Yes we count 4 view per ip but every 6 hours.

Please fix the problem of uploading files that before could be Uploaded by 4 and uploaded fine now it only uploads by 1 if you upload 3 or 4 files please repair it thanks!!!

I just uploaded a video only 150 mb mp4 and this pops out
Video is processing now.
Conversion stage: Pending in queue #170

Is there any chance like faster video processing ? :)

By Default 1000 files per day. If you need more then contact us via live chat or skype.
Thx for the Info :) it was confusing, but dont worry, its only at the weekend where are so many uploads, we have no Problems with that and can live with it :) 1000 videos are for the most people a quantity that can hardly be reached. We have to replace 90k files, and that take some time :) Good Upload and Streaming Speed, fast encoding, fast payments and many more :)

Please fix the problem of uploading files that before could be Uploaded by 4 and uploaded fine now it only uploads by 1 if you upload 3 or 4 files please repair it thanks!!!
Fixed !! Please Check and PM if you still face any issue in bulk direct uploads.

It's not really 1000 videos but 1000 requests (API)
This also includes checking links etc etc.

API request is limited to 1000 request per day.

But file upload via remote, direct , ftp is 1000 files per day.

Both are different !!

I just uploaded a video only 150 mb mp4 and this pops out
Video is processing now.
Conversion stage: Pending in queue #170

Is there any chance like faster video processing ? :)

170 is not a big number will be processed soon. There are more then 30k - 50k file processing every day.

Thx for the Info :) it was confusing, but dont worry, its only at the weekend where are so many uploads, we have no Problems with that and can live with it :) 1000 videos are for the most people a quantity that can hardly be reached. We have to replace 90k files, and that take some time :) Good Upload and Streaming Speed, fast encoding, fast payments and many more :)

Thank you so much for your positive feedback.

Dear WJ Users,

DOUBLE RATE FOR NEXT 48 HOURS : we're offering all our users the chance to enjoy double the earning rate for your videos. Yes, you heard that right – double the rewards, double the excitement! you'll earn twice the usual rate during this promotional period.

Offer is live now !!

Best Regards,
Lulustream Team

Back