LuluStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are thrilled to present LuluStream.com , your ultimate Video Streaming and Reward Platform.

Key Features that set us apart:

- Lightning-fast encoding for quicker streaming experience
- Support for up to 1080p HD quality, ensuring crystal-clear visuals
- Unlimited storage to accommodate all your video content
- Files that won't expire, providing long-term accessibility
- Subtitle upload option, enhancing the viewing experience
- Legal adult content is allowed, expanding your content possibilities
- Minimum payout of just $20, making it easy to earn
- 4 views counted per IP, maximizing your revenue potential
- Multiple earnings modes, giving you flexibility in monetization strategies

Experience seamless uploading with a variety of options:
- Web, Remote, FTP, Torrent

Choose from a range of convenient payment options:
- Bitcoin, LTC, Doge, USDT (TRC 20), USDC (TRC20) (more options coming soon)

Don't wait any longer!

Join now at : LuluStream.com

For further inquiries or suggestions, feel free to contact us via Skype as Lulustream Support.

We value your input and are committed to making LuluStream the best platform possible.

Happy Streaming!

LuluStream Team

299 comments
I don't think snapshot change is working, I manually change snapshot via site functions (several thumbnails automatically generated, I pick one and snapshot is supposed to change, but on video link it still shows automatically generated grid)

I don't think snapshot change is working, I manually change snapshot via site functions (several thumbnails automatically generated, I pick one and snapshot is supposed to change, but on video link it still shows automatically generated grid)
You can enable single image from settings, Snapshot change's will take few minutes to update.

@LuluStream
Concerning users, there's a rule that says you have to have, for example
5 to for a minimum of 5,000 views per day to avoid having your account deleted?
is it unlimited storage regardless of traffic, or is there a minimum traffic requirement for a given number of storage units?

@LuluStream
is it unlimited storage regardless of traffic, or is there a minimum traffic requirement for a given number of storage units?

this is funny question. they are not data cloud bro.

and this is my question: when will you close? :D every video hosting closing in time.

this is funny question. they are not data cloud bro.

and this is my question: when will you close? :D every video hosting closing in time.
Yes and no. Take netu, for example, which has been around since 2012 and is still alive, or doodstream, which has been around since 2019.
Post automatically merged:

and you're right, no host that stores videos indefinitely has survived

Yes and no. Take netu, for example, which has been around since 2012 and is still alive, or doodstream, which has been around since 2019.

i haven't seen netu anywhere so far. i tried to use it and I stopped using it in one day because it was a video hosting that stayed in the early 2000s.

and the owners of doodstream have closed 2 different sites. onlystream etc. currently, no newly opened video hosting has a lifetime. do a one year robbery with tons of ads and close it down.

DOODSTREAM is already facing trouble since past week. Remote upload not working more than 4 days. Direct Upload not working properly. Frequent network outage. views and earnings drastic drop.

screenshot_1decik.jpg

Thx for the ultra Fast payment (under 30 minutes) :)

This isn't the first time doodstream has blocked ne remote upload and upload, but they've always worked in the end, I think right now it's not working because they're changing the domain name.

Hey, That depends on how host deals with DMCA. Most host fails due to legal issues.

@LuluStream
Yes, We provide unlimited storage for webmaster. We don't delete files unless there is legal requirements and unfair usage situations.

Pls add in z-o-o-m.eu
Tks
Yes, Will be added in next update.

Folder share available?

Also why remote upload link limit so low?
What do you mean by folder share?

For Remote Uploads : We allow up to 10 parallel downloads to efficiently manage the remote URL upload queue. Some users are using remote URLs with download speeds below 500kbps, which affects other users and leads to longer wait times.

Back