LuluStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are thrilled to present LuluStream.com , your ultimate Video Streaming and Reward Platform.

Key Features that set us apart:

- Lightning-fast encoding for quicker streaming experience
- Support for up to 1080p HD quality, ensuring crystal-clear visuals
- Unlimited storage to accommodate all your video content
- Files that won't expire, providing long-term accessibility
- Subtitle upload option, enhancing the viewing experience
- Legal adult content is allowed, expanding your content possibilities
- Minimum payout of just $20, making it easy to earn
- 4 views counted per IP, maximizing your revenue potential
- Multiple earnings modes, giving you flexibility in monetization strategies

Experience seamless uploading with a variety of options:
- Web, Remote, FTP, Torrent

Choose from a range of convenient payment options:
- Bitcoin, LTC, Doge, USDT (TRC 20), USDC (TRC20) (more options coming soon)

Don't wait any longer!

Join now at : LuluStream.com

For further inquiries or suggestions, feel free to contact us via Skype as Lulustream Support.

We value your input and are committed to making LuluStream the best platform possible.

Happy Streaming!

LuluStream Team

299 comments
Hello, could you check the videos? They have ads for adults and in the configuration it is for public
Uncheck adult option in your video will remove 80% of adult ads.
Post automatically merged:

LuluStream Update : We have increased our server capacity alot and working on anti-clone , custom domain and search for public videos ex( anti-clone enabled). We welcome all suggestion and feedback.

by
LuluStream Team

Last edited:
Adding thumbnail snapshot change function would be good too.

And are we sure embed code view counter works good? Would be better to check here ASAP.
wow?
really
imagine make host
come here
open thread with big promise
and he hasnt even check the main aspect
everyone want earning check
and now uploaders cant know what they earn
why not check if ad and earn function correctly
before u open thread here?
so unprofessional and basic

Adding thumbnail snapshot change function would be good too.

And are we sure embed code view counter works good? Would be better to check here ASAP.
There is no issues in view counts, May be cache issue in browser.

wow?
really
imagine make host
come here
open thread with big promise
and he hasnt even check the main aspect
everyone want earning check
and now uploaders cant know what they earn
why not check if ad and earn function correctly
before u open thread here?
so unprofessional and basic
Hey,

We already checked everything before opening a thread, I thought it may be a issue but its just cache.

And we have increase our storage to 200TB in last 2 days. I think few users crossed min payout limit.

We do as we promised, Never Mind and have a try on LuluStream

Happy Streaming !!

Started sending small traffic today (just in case with few videos, to see if host is worth using bringing more traffic and videos), I have to say I'm really disappointed, earnings aren't at all in accordance with promised rates.
Judging by my few views (though enough to make a review and conclusive judgement), by 10,000 US or other Tier 1 country views, earnings would equal only $15 instead of $35. More than half views uncompensated is little extreme, and there are hosts who promise only 1 view count and $30 for 10k Tier country views but even then in reality they give you more earnings than you do.
Just wanted to make my honest review regarding earnings, cause I know lots of users are interested in profits.
I wish you good luck, but unfortunately I won't work with you and I don't think what you offer earnings-wise will be attractive for other uploaders either.
:champagne_glass:

Started sending small traffic today (just in case with few videos, to see if host is worth using bringing more traffic and videos), I have to say I'm really disappointed, earnings aren't at all in accordance with promised rates.
Judging by my few views (though enough to make a review and conclusive judgement), by 10,000 US or other Tier 1 country views, earnings would equal only $15 instead of $35. More than half views uncompensated is little extreme, and there are hosts who promise only 1 view count and $30 for 10k Tier country views but even then in reality they give you more earnings than you do.
Just wanted to make my honest review regarding earnings, cause I know lots of users are interested in profits.
I wish you good luck, but unfortunately I won't work with you and I don't think what you offer earnings-wise will be attractive for other uploaders either.
:champagne_glass:
I'm not sure, how you decide that $15 for 10k views, We count 4 view per ip but not at a time, every 6 hours once. same ip watching after every 6 hours are counted. I don't know how judge within few hours.

May i know your id ? So we can investigate on your views ?

Uncheck adult option in your video will remove 80% of adult ads.
Post automatically merged:

LuluStream Update : We have increased our server capacity alot and working on anti-clone , custom domain and search for public videos ex( anti-clone enabled). We welcome all suggestion and feedback.

by
LuluStream Team
It seems like external remote subtitles isn't a nice suggestion but it's one of the most easy, and it could help those people that have running them in cdn's

I hope someday get answer lol

It seems like external remote subtitles isn't a nice suggestion but it's one of the most easy, and it could help those people that have running them in cdn's

I hope someday get answer lol
SORRY I don't know how i missed your reply !! Right now We have a option in player to add subtitle by file or remote url. We take your suggestion and try to implement in future .

Back