LuluStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are thrilled to present LuluStream.com , your ultimate Video Streaming and Reward Platform.

Key Features that set us apart:

- Lightning-fast encoding for quicker streaming experience
- Support for up to 1080p HD quality, ensuring crystal-clear visuals
- Unlimited storage to accommodate all your video content
- Files that won't expire, providing long-term accessibility
- Subtitle upload option, enhancing the viewing experience
- Legal adult content is allowed, expanding your content possibilities
- Minimum payout of just $20, making it easy to earn
- 4 views counted per IP, maximizing your revenue potential
- Multiple earnings modes, giving you flexibility in monetization strategies

Experience seamless uploading with a variety of options:
- Web, Remote, FTP, Torrent

Choose from a range of convenient payment options:
- Bitcoin, LTC, Doge, USDT (TRC 20), USDC (TRC20) (more options coming soon)

Don't wait any longer!

Join now at : LuluStream.com

For further inquiries or suggestions, feel free to contact us via Skype as Lulustream Support.

We value your input and are committed to making LuluStream the best platform possible.

Happy Streaming!

LuluStream Team

299 comments
if I add more new movies and add lulustream to the second order, the counter has already improved a bit. :stuck_out_tongue:
Post automatically merged:

videos with e.g. "sex" in their name have a shortened name after uploading, it would be nice to fix it

Last edited:
if I add more new movies and add lulustream to the second order, the counter has already improved a bit. :stuck_out_tongue:

videos with e.g. "sex" in their name have a shortened name after uploading, it would be nice to fix it

We removed certain words from our blacklist, so video titles should no longer be automatically shortened after uploading.

@LuluStream Hi, I'm considering the choice of your service for my website, but since my clients pay to access my contents, is it possible (with the premium plan of course) to completely disable ads? I'm asking since on the premium plan page it's written "ad-free experience for you"... But what does "for you" mean? Only for me?
So, if I have the premium plan, can I turn off all the advertisements for everyone who watches my videos? If it's not possible I'll have to look for another service

@LuluStream Hi, I'm considering the choice of your service for my website, but since my clients pay to access my contents, is it possible (with the premium plan of course) to completely disable ads? I'm asking since on the premium plan page it's written "ad-free experience for you"... But what does "for you" mean? Only for me?
So, if I have the premium plan, can I turn off all the advertisements for everyone who watches my videos? If it's not possible I'll have to look for another service
yes only for you

buy cdn for video hosting

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are thrilled to present LuluStream.com , your ultimate Video Streaming and Reward Platform.

Key Features that set us apart:

- Lightning-fast encoding for quicker streaming experience
- Support for up to 1080p HD quality, ensuring crystal-clear visuals
- Unlimited storage to accommodate all your video content
- Files that won't expire, providing long-term accessibility
- Subtitle upload option, enhancing the viewing experience
- Legal adult content is allowed, expanding your content possibilities
- Minimum payout of just $20, making it easy to earn
- 4 views counted per IP, maximizing your revenue potential
- Multiple earnings modes, giving you flexibility in monetization strategies

Experience seamless uploading with a variety of options:
- Web, Remote, FTP, Torrent

Choose from a range of convenient payment options:
- Bitcoin, LTC, Doge, USDT (TRC 20), USDC (TRC20) (more options coming soon)

Don't wait any longer!

Join now at : LuluStream.com

For further inquiries or suggestions, feel free to contact us via Skype as Lulustream Support.

We value your input and are committed to making LuluStream the best platform possible.

Happy Streaming!

LuluStream Team
I really hope your site will be stable and profitable for me, I can't wait to give it a try.

Ads free only for you

@LuluStream, hello, BTC payments are still not processed?

All BTC payments above $50 is processed, For then $50 fees try USDT-TRC20 or LTC faster and less fees.

Exchange is charging 0.00021 BTC for every transaction.

I really hope your site will be stable and profitable for me, I can't wait to give it a try.

Thank you so much for your positive and encouraging message! We can't wait to have you on board. If you have any questions or need assistance along the way, feel free to reach out to our live support

Best Regards,
LuluStream Team

Back