lost traffic for google

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymusx

Hi!

From april 10n lost google traffic

i search my content google, but not find.

i tried Bing search, and top 10 find...

i search my site chillingeffects.org but not see my content...

What this?

Last edited:
15 comments
thank, but chillingeffects.org not my site - this find dmca report...

but now find seomastering.com and:

my site:
BANNED or not indexed by Google

But why?

find bigger other warez site the google...

(my bad english)

EDIT:

i tried google webmaster and:

[h=1]Cloaking and/or sneaky redirects[/h]
i use 2 pop-up advertise, and many plugins..

possible pop up advertise?

Last edited:
Yes feeling sorry for your bad english! I didn't get your question completely but it seems chillingeffects.org is not indexed. Did you check google webmaster tool for this issue? Normally Google will send you a message if they penalized your site. If you didn't get any message from Google then simply resubmit your sitemap in Webmaster Tool and wait for couple of days.

It this issue exists please update this thread.

It is actually not banned but the indexed page is 1.
Have you submitted it on webmaster already?? I assume that if ever your site got banned or penalized, Google will notify you.
Have you received any notification from google??

You try to post unique content in blogs and articles its helps better to increase traffic to web site and also generate back links.

You try to post unique content in blogs and articles its helps better to increase traffic to web site and also generate back links.
These are the good methods for increasing traffic but if the traffic has been lost from google then I must suggest you to check your analytics. Analytics is the best way to analyzes your website. I think this will surely help you to know where your traffic has lost.

do not worried. You can erase the link, do the contents and mailing to google to refund your website.

Last edited:
SEO will help

Hello,

We're providing services for social media promotions and SEO services. We can promote it with YouTube search engine, and Google search engine. It will include making backlinks, adding subscribers, views to your videos,traffic to your website etc. We'll follow a complete plan and can promote it to higher extent.

Please let me know if you are interested. Also we can talk on my Skype --Socialhitlikes

Regards,
SHlikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back