Status
Not open for further replies.

mad95

hello.. I want to know that what happens with my site site live from last 24 days and im start getting 26k users per day with in 15 days but suddenly traffic decrease to 7k... when im start losing traffic i change my site inbound links to control traffic but still losing
site url: mp3pill.com
:'(

23 comments
There is currently an on going new update under deployement. It should run for the next few days.

You may want to wait a bit before trying to analyze anything.

hello.. I want to know that what happens with my site site live from last 24 days and im start getting 26k users per day with in 15 days but suddenly traffic decrease to 7k... when im start losing traffic i change my site inbound links to control traffic but still losing
site url: mp3pill.com
:'(

First of all check the traffic source . if users decreasing from searches then submit more and more fresh and unique content . if decreasing from links you created then try to get more links

welll than u have been hit by panda
its from last week to last to last week and thats when last panda update was as much i remember
so umm
try having better seo practices now ^_^
do bit more safe link building
better more and unique content

It's most likely due to recent Google Panda update.

You need to follow them all the time because as far I know they're banning some keywords - related to Warez/Torrent sites to lower their rank.

It's because the new Panda Update. I suggest you not to use black hat seo for your site. But try to focus on the website, not backlinks, because thats the Panda Update. Focus on page navigation, remove ads if you have lots of them, make your site user friendly and provide new unique content that will help the user on your site.

but me im not using black hot SEO in my wordpress site, im too noob to do that.

SEO SearchTerms Tagging 2 - i use this plug-in, do you think this also caused for losing my traffic? i just disabled it today :)

The location of the server doesn't affect your seo process. Yes, unique content with good keywords in it and it should be attractive and interesting for the viewer.

Server location only affects users/viewers if they have a slow internet connection or if you have a shitty shared hosting that doesn't loads in some parts of the world.

never done any seo
still my site gets more than 7kper day visitors from google n bing

if ny one interested in link exchange message me :)

It's most likely due to recent Google Panda update.

You need to follow them all the time because as far I know they're banning some keywords - related to Warez/Torrent sites to lower their rank.

Mediafire's got pr rank of 6
Hotfile has 5
Bitshare has 4

These filehosts still maintain good pr ranks because of backlinks.

PR doesn't mather

It can't be that easy ;).

If you rank because of High PR links, it means it does matter.

Plus PR has a direct impact on how often Google will crawl your website. The higher the PR is, the more crawlers come, the more G loves you.

I'm not saying you can rank solely relying on PR, but it is a factor to care a bit about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back