Looking Offshore VPS or Dedicated Server for 3 different sites??

DJboutit

I am looking for hosting for 3 sites one is a adult forum next is a image host for the adult forum last is a website for my internet radio station. I do not need Shoutcast Icecast hosting.

Here are the specs of the server I am looking for

Decent CPU
16gb ram
5tb to 8tb space
30tb to 40tb bandwidth
1Git connection
Server location NL or RO
Allow adult content
server has a free control panel

For about $30 a month and accept Paypal

My current host is down when I am able to get a backup 1 to 3 weeks then I will be able to switch to a different host

5 comments
Actually you cant get a good reliable server in this budget with a free control panel, as cPanel, Plesk, directadmin has their own cost of licensing, plus the hardware, if it has quality network, you can need to increase your budget, or you can look at any good offshore shared hosting too.

VPS Storage server are in my budget I have found 2 host that do 5tb space just over my budget. My main problem is I do not know the first thing about running a server.

Actually you need to see if they are only storage servers, means proving you with FTP or some other protocal access for storage only, or are they hosting servers too, as you also need a hosting server, and if you do not know about how to manage a server, all you need is a server management solution, many providers provide that with the servers as an addon, though you can buy server management from a third party too, and then they will manage the server for you.

Only a storage VPS can meet your requirements within the specified budget.
Regarding running a web server, there is no difficulty as there are many free control panels available to help you deploy your projects. I recommend choosing one with a larger community, as this will allow you to find answers more quickly if you encounter any issues. Despite this process not being complicated, it requires a significant amount of work and time."

As the proprietor of an online business, you will have to make some important choices about your web hosting service. Your web hosting service controls the server where your website is located, and the right one can mean the difference between an attention-grabbing...

Back