Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Looking for Traffic Partners — MoanHot

Hi everyone,


We’re the direct advertiser behind MoanHot, an AI adult platform, and we’re currently looking for experienced traffic partners, affiliates and media buyers.


We’re interested in partners with traffic from:


● Adult / tube


● Reddit


● X / Twitter


● Social media


● SEO


● Native / display


● Other scalable traffic sources


We’re open to testing different GEOs and traffic sources and can discuss the offer and partnership details privately.


If you already work with adult traffic and are interested in testing MoanHot, feel free to contact me:


Telegram: @Nikita_Chrome
Email: daria1shawtyhouse@gmail.com
 

5 comments

What's the model on your side, revshare or CPA on signup? And is it a hosted whitelabel or just tracking links, bc on tube pages I could only ever use something I can drop inline. Also which tracking platform you run on.
 
What's the model on your side, revshare or CPA on signup? And is it a hosted whitelabel or just tracking links, bc on tube pages I could only ever use something I can drop inline. Also which tracking platform you run on.
Hi, so far we are working only on revshar, I am creating an affiliate cabinet for you inside our ecosystem, where you can create links, set up postbacks and do everything you need for high-quality traffic, I could tell you more in Telegram

@Nikita_Chrome
 
Hi, so far we are working only on revshar, I am creating an affiliate cabinet for you inside our ecosystem, where you can create links, set up postbacks and do everything you need for high-quality traffic, I could tell you more in Telegram

@Nikita_Chrome
Revshare only is fine by me, thats usually how it goes at the start. What I'd still want to know before anything else is whether the cabinet gives me something inline for a tube page, banner code or a widget I can drop in a template, or if it's only links. Links alone convert badly for me on video pages.
 
Revshare only is fine by me, thats usually how it goes at the start. What I'd still want to know before anything else is whether the cabinet gives me something inline for a tube page, banner code or a widget I can drop in a template, or if it's only links. Links alone convert badly for me on video pages.
We have everything you need, it's not a problem, we'll help you set up everything and make it comfortable for you to work as you're used to
 
We have everything you need, it's not a problem, we'll help you set up everything and make it comfortable for you to work as you're used to
Fair enough. Concretely what I'd want to see is the banner sizes you have ready and whether the widget pulls live thumbs or static creatives, since static ones go stale fast on a video page. If you have a list of formats somewhere in the cabinet, that tells me more than a demo call would.
 

About the author

M
New Member · Joined
4
Messages
0
Reactions
1
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom