VPS Looking for SSD VPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrOSX

Hi all,

I am looking to start a new project.

I am after a new VPS.

Reauirements minimum:

- Offshore (been looking at Netherlands)
- 2 Cores
- 6GB RAM
- 200GB Storage (must be SSD)
- 1 ip address
- Unmetered Bandwidth

I will be running cPanel on the server.

Dont bother giving a quote if your company has been opened in the last couple years, im looking for reliable uptime, someone I can rely on that wont go out of business. Also someone who has some kind of ddos protection on there servers.

Not paying silly prices. Here is best I have so far:

https://contabo.com/?show=configurator&vserver_id=193

Price isnt really a big worry but not paying silly prices.

7 comments
Don't think many will match the Contabo price. I seriously don't know how they can manage to provide 300GB SSD for just 9 Euros/Month, given the fact that SSDs are costly plus more cores, more RAM, DDoS protection, Unlimited BW, free pancakes, couple of goats, some goatcheese, a ferrarri, ticket to SpaceX, lol, jk.

Go for Contabo.

Don't think many will match the Contabo price. I seriously don't know how they can manage to provide 300GB SSD for just 9 Euros/Month, given the fact that SSDs are costly plus more cores, more RAM, DDoS protection, Unlimited BW, free pancakes, couple of goats, some goatcheese, a ferrarri, ticket to SpaceX, lol, jk.

Go for Contabo.

Oooo pancakes!!

Go for Contabo.
Just simply they're richer than others

If you want NL, Why are you giving an example of Contabo? Just wondering. Please find a best NL provider so we can check what offers can be given or posted.

If you want to give an example of Contabo, You can also check online.net or OVH.com

Let me know if i am wrong.

As far as i know, Liquidweb got some Cloud VPS offers at the moment and you can get more info by contacting their Live Chat Sales.

Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back