Looking for SEO advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XCOLVE

I started a site a year ago and it was growing rapidly in the beginning, i didn't post any links or spam stuff anywhere else so site is fine with google blacklist. I do think however i was targeted by a blackhat who used my rss feed to rip all my content then put adlinks on each link and somehow his garbage chinese spamblogs outranked my original content on google, i'm trying to understand form a seo perspective how this could occur cause when i lookup these sites that rank in the serps higher then mine on certain keywords they don't rank higher in domain authority or anything else.

How can a site with little to no real content, chinese language and ripping my rss which is on a 5 hour delay rank higher then my original posts that ping google instantly when they appear on site? Bloglovin is also ripping my feed and outranking my content, i've asked them to remove it but they say they cannnot do that. I've from now on disabled my rss feed completely due to the constant ripping and googles terrible algorithm that will automatically rank whatever site that reposts whatever my site posts higher then the original site.

When i look up my site i have no penalties from google, i cannot see any reason why my site would rank bad? i've comb through the site and added noindex,nofollow to all pages that would be a "duplicate content" in the eyes of bots. If someone with good seo knowledge would like to take a quick look maybe they can figure it out for me? Maybe i'm lacking backlinks from trustable domains? Maybe i'm being targetted by blackhat seo that backlink to me from websites that are penalized by google? Maybe it is the DMCA complaints i have receieved that makes my site rank bad? But why wouldn't other sites reposting my posts get the same dmca penalties in that case?

It blows my mind how terrible this panda algorithm is , it literally fucks anyone who plays legit! I need someone with good experience teach me the ropes, i rank perfect on bing!

Last edited:
1 comment
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back