Status
Not open for further replies.

hyelton

Looking for a reliable VPS hosting. I LOVE my current host but Bandwidth is becoming an issue as I need about 3-5TB of Bandwidth each month, Doesnt matter where it is hosted as the files hosted are legal, Will need 50GB of space as well.

My budget is no more than $13 USD.

13 comments
beamservers are great if you have a site with little traffic ... because if your site gets too much traffic they will shut you down without a warning ... btw I unfortunately have a dedi with them now that went offline 6 hours ago...

Last edited:
beamservers are great if you have a site with little traffic ... because if your site gets too much traffic they will shut you down without a warning ... btw I unfortunately have a dedi with them now that went offline 6 hours ago and no response to my support ticket..

Why post lies?
I don't see any ticket opened since 6 hours regarding server being down. I just see one ticket regarding this issue, opened an hour ago.
You are using a dedicated server and it went offline. Datacenter has been notified already. The server went down about 90 minutes ago.
Kind regards,
Sahil

your budget is very low for 5TB traffic. if you find $13 offers, you will have problems for sure. probably they oversell and you will experience bad network speed and/or slow vps (slow hdd and cpu)..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back