Shared Looking for Reliable Shared Host

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyelton

I DON`T want a VPS. lol I`ve tried them don`t care for it.

I need 200gb of storage, and at least 5tb of Bandwidth, all files are legal they are NOT warez. I`ve ran it on Shared hosting for over a year now throughout different people so its not that resource intensive its just a basic php website with download links. StorageCow.eu specifically. I`ll host about 6 domains. 5 of them are just html sites and the 1 is storagecow which uses the most.

I can have a higher budget for a good reliable Shared Host.

8 comments
OK then dont go for VPS... choose best dedicated servers. Own cpu, so it care about your hosted domains and quit fast than vps and shared hosting. No downtime, its a USA Dedicated server and we support legal files and domains. As you said its a legal site so no worries.. here is my Server details. Go have a look and choose what you want .

Try Now : Best dedicated server - Dichosting.com ( talk with the sales rep. and know what you want and what is best for you )

I can provide you reliable web hosting. I am reseller of Beamservers , I can offer you with the following details:

80 GB Disk Space
8 TB Bandwidth
10 Addon Domains
10 FTP Accounts and Emails
Cpanel

Price 17 USD per month. If you pay for 6 months or yearly package , you will get discount.

Its our pleasure to provide the Reliable Shared Hosting

We have Alpha TB plans which are for larger storage hosted in a seperate server in NL.

We know it may be easier for you to have a shared rather vps or dedicated needs more management and addons costs like cpanel.

200GB Hard Drive
5TB @ GigaBit Port
10 Domains
100MySQL Databases
50 FTP Accounts

Our price is - $29.95/month (3 months pay - $23.95/month)

More discounts on 6 months and 1 year payments.

We are reliable hosts under brand of Goldline Host LLC and Dream Tera Inc incorporated.

Our website - BuyMyVM - Affordable Quality VPS

If you are intrested in the offer please PM.

Thanks

Hello ,

We can provide VPS with the following feature :

RAM : 512 Mb Dedicated
HDD: 200GB
Control panel : Kloxo
Port : 1 Gbps Shared .

Monthly : $29

for take order register in our website AVANETCO Customer Portal - Register and add fund $29 and take ticket for setup your server and send this topic url for it .

Regards;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back