Looking For Paypal Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

faizulhaque

Hi There,

unfortunately i lost 450$ that came from hotfile and fileserve my paypal was limited and i have no proof to verify that because i am living at which country where paypal isn't allow.

well i need trusted and reliable partner i will work for their site and i just need a paypal verified account and if paypal will be limited then he can remove limitation if you have business paypal account then put my secondary id then i can use too.

thank you :)

19 comments
If your account has been limited, you cannot withdraw your money.

Your account is already under paypal's radar as a fraudulent account. Unless you can create a bank account in your name in the country you opened your paypal account and verify your paypal account using it, there is no way to remove the limitation. Are you sure you know what your doing?

From your signature: Harry Up?

And if i am not mistaken, you are from BD, right? You should know better then to use unverified paypal to transfer so much money!

faiz their are many way u can correct ur account
:)
few details plz
account registered by which country?
your name?
legit account ?
wht wht info they have asked?

faiz their are many way u can correct ur account
:)
few details plz
account registered by which country?
your name?
legit account ?
wht wht info they have asked?

vcc: added
Bank: State bank of india recently added
Account: verified from vcc waiting for removing limitation
What They Required: they required proof of bank account and bank account, i provided bank account and also current bank statement but still limited

Call them. They recently froze our account and our business funds stating that they could not complete the verification process.

I called them day after day and eventually found out that it was a birth date verification that failed. Gave them that, and we were restored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back