1. Smexy

Smexy Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2010
    I'm in need of a partner (co-owner) for a community forum
    I have the resources but I realize I will not have enough time to handle it all by myself
    Given so I would like a co-owner with or without investment to join me with this pet project.

I am also looking for Administrators, Moderators and just the usual trolls for this kind of a project.
    You can contact me via skype: [email protected]

the domain name would say what the site is about: warez.fun

2. FarSeeR

FarSeeR Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2011
    How are you going to pay your staff? make it clear that how it is a hiring thread and i would apply for it. thanks

3. Pein

Pein Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2012
    Forum is pretty new. How are you going to promote it?

4. Smexy

Smexy Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2010
    Hi @FarSeeR , I tried to change the subject for this thread as I realized Hiring would be different from gathering a team to work a pet-project (non-profitable) and I'll be funding the project myself but WJ doesn't allow editing thread titles, I sure would be happy to change the subject to "Looking for partners" to keep people that needs to find a real job away from this thread.

Hi @Pein , I sure have my own tools for proper SEO with a mix of whitehat and blackhat techniques as I was able to reach 11k in Alexa and PR1 in googleSEO rankings, and the methods would depend on a lot of factors like content ,digital marketing, ads, linkexchanges, listings and partnerships. I would happily discuss this in private.

5. Costafebre94

Costafebre94 Member

Aug 21, 2011
    Hi, we're talking about how many $$ to invest?

6. Rox

Rox Vice Administrator Staff Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Title updated

7. Smexy

Smexy Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2010
    @Costafebre94 not so much, it'll just be a fun project so It should not cost much

@Rox Thanks for renaming the title.