Status
Not open for further replies.

WCKicksAss

Hello,

Looking for a 1gbps OVH Windows VPS. 2-6gb ram will do, HDD doesn't matter.. 100gb will do. Processor, quad core please.

Price range: $20-40
Method: PayPal​

5 comments
Clear-ddos American Machine Room ,dedicated server ,VPS,you will like it.

Clear-ddos American Machine Room has dedicated servers , defenses servers and American VPS.Different configuration has different prices .If you wanna get the more information please look our website :www.clear-ddos.com.I will hope to service for you .Furthermore,you could add my skype: Maggie.li@clear-ddos.com.

Clear-ddos American Machine Room has dedicated servers , defenses servers and American VPS.Different configuration has different prices .If you wanna get the more information please look our website :www.clear-ddos.com.I will hope to service for you .Furthermore,you could add my skype: Maggie.li@clear-ddos.com.
Jesus can you stop with that shitty bot spam? your crappy clear-ddos is firstly NOT with OVH, second its BS and third and last its not even a bit in his price range.

@OP:
why you need the vps when you can get the vi nano ovh mini dedi for like 25usd with 1tb?

Jesus can you stop with that shitty bot spam? your crappy clear-ddos is firstly NOT with OVH, second its BS and third and last its not even a bit in his price range.

@OP:
why you need the vps when you can get the vi nano ovh mini dedi for like 25usd with 1tb?

That sounds sick. I need more information. Google game me spam bot threads and non English forums. Went to OVH's site and can't find it. I'd get rid of my Europe Dedicated and grab some of those xO

Thank you so much. Plz reply

Edit; Windows?

@OP:

That sounds sick. I need more information. Google game me spam bot threads and non English forums. Went to OVH's site and can't find it. I'd get rid of my Europe Dedicated and grab some of those xO

Thank you so much. Plz reply

Edit; Windows?
kimsufi.com ;)
lowest dedis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back