Other looking for online.net reseller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanbi

Hi,

i am currently looking for online.net resellers since networkarray isn't available anymore /:

i am interested in this server:
https://www.online.net/en/dedicated-server/dedibox-lt
but i need windows OS with my own license. so please install windows server trial edition and i will add my license key later on :)

can anyone resell it to me? or tell me a good reseller?
i need bitcoins or skrill as payment method.

4 comments
Yes, i can help to get that server (with Win. 2012R2) for $225/mo. + $75 setup. Paid via Perfectmoney or Bitcoin/crypto. PM if interested. Thx

Yes, i can help to get that server (with Win. 2012R2) for $225/mo. + $75 setup. Paid via Perfectmoney or Bitcoin/crypto. PM if interested. Thx

lol that server costs @online.net 40 euro per month and i should pay you 225$? oO
are you for real!?

Check oneprovider they are the only official reseller of Online.net also keep in mind not to use their upstream continuously at 1gbps otherwise they will limit it to 10mbps.

lol that server costs @online.net 40 euro per month and i should pay you 225$? oO
are you for real!?

I agree that he was overcharging but also don't expect that any reseller will offer you in 50 EUR for an example. Online.net is not helping their resellers or giving any discounts either.

BTW what is your max budget for same space? And also if you are doing any Streaming/CDN activities?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back