looking for offshore dmca ignored dedicated server in Russia and domain anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damond

recently i was a customer of a well know offshore hosting but actually this guy was only fake called nj**.l* .. i wont put the whole name of the company since they threat me they will sue me.. they ripped me off and i pay nothing for this provided.. i received couple of dmca to them and they removed them.. so i am looking a managed Russia Dedicated server with the specs i will write and a domain name to be completely anonymous.. need only serious hosters to reply and not some fake like i did have.. i won't accept private messages of people advertising some fake hosters..

1Gbps
16G RAM
256GB SSD
i not want to pay for cpanel so i need the hoster install me a free panel to be working good
8cores CPU
dmca ignore and offshore needs to be
anonymous domain ends on .com
managed service
uptime needs to be 100%

my budget is 200$ per month please give me advices..

15 comments
Hi Damond,

PrivatelyHostMe

of course i wont contact you.. your domain is down and nothing works seems you are really unprofessional.. do not ask me to contact you privately into email if you have your offer post it here public.. i will ask hosters once they reply me here to be serious hosters and not some fake one which opened before some couple of months

DChKO.png

DChOj.png

DChPi.png

I bet you not even know what i am looking for.. you are from the sketchy hosters coming every day with new names and ripping people of or you work for some goverment gathering data.. away from me

Hi Damond,

Not sure how we are "unprofessional" by asking you to contact us privately for pricing.

I will not post prices publicly for competitors to see, especially when I was going to do you a fantastic rate per month.

We do not have a website as of yet, you are correct.

Anyways, best of luck finding a host!

Cheers,
PrivatelyHostMe

Hi Damond,

Not sure how we are "unprofessional" by asking you to contact us privately for pricing.

I will not post prices publicly for competitors to see, especially when I was going to do you a fantastic rate per month.

We do not have a website as of yet, you are correct.

Anyways, best of luck finding a host!

Cheers,
PrivatelyHostMe

stop contacting me with your funny excuses and your silly questions.. i am not interested go away.. you break the terms of service :

https://www.wjunction.com/threads/guidelines-on-replying-to-a-quotation-request-must-read.167186/

Prerequisites:

• Your business MUST be established for 5 months.
  • You MUST be registered on WJunction for 1 month.
  • You can ONLY reply ONCE with an offer (whether you can match or provide something similar).
    • If the member asks you a question in regards to your offer, you may reply to them.
    • Employees cannot reply to the thread recommending the host they work for.
  • You MUST not post the exact same replies to quotation requests.
  • Provide links to packages or your hosting company website.
Members providing recommendations

If you would like to recommend a host, the host must be established for 6 months and you should explain why you recommend the host. Provide a genuine recommendation. If it is to be found a host asked you to recommend them without it being genuine, you risk being infracted and/or forum banned.

Thank you.

recently i was a customer of a well know offshore hosting but actually this guy was only fake called nj**.l* .. i wont put the whole name of the company since they threat me they will sue me.. they ripped me off and i pay nothing for this provided.. i received couple of dmca to them and they removed them.. so i am looking a managed Russia Dedicated server with the specs i will write and a domain name to be completely anonymous.. need only serious hosters to reply and not some fake like i did have.. i won't accept private messages of people advertising some fake hosters..

1Gbps
16G RAM
256GB SSD
i not want to pay for cpanel so i need the hoster install me a free panel to be working good
8cores CPU
managed service
uptime needs to be 100%

Hello ,

We just saw your request , we can give you the servers specs you are looking for 140$ per month , please note 1Gbps port will be dedicated and with unlimited bandwidth ! We do provide you free of charge managed service and there won't be any hidden fees , we will provide you also DMCA ignore hosting with freedom of speech and we do not ask for your ID to be registered , we also not share / sell / rent your personal information's or your data. Uptime will be 99.9% with free DDoS protection for your server without additional fee's or hidden charges. There is a high confidence between our clients and customers , we are an ISP for more than 10 years and we do our best to provide to the world the freedom they need even if we got attacked multiple times by different sources and individuals.

We can give you the domain you are looking for for 25$ per year fully anonymous.

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email sales.undergroundprivate.com@clientlogin.sx or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

What about scopehost you can find thread here and reviews also. Btw be aware 70% on wjunction we told you how is dmca ignored but after two dmca they will suspend you.
I can recomended you scopehost and undergroundprivate i know some members who using their service for long time and never problems

What about scopehost you can find thread here and reviews also. Btw be aware 70% on wjunction we told you how is dmca ignored but after two dmca they will suspend you.
I can recomended you scopehost and undergroundprivate i know some members who using their service for long time and never problems

thanks but i used scopehost in past i wasn't happy with the slow network and support at all.. for my privacy scopehosts is not what i am looking for.. thank you anyway

Hello ,

We just saw your request , we can give you the servers specs you are looking for 140$ per month , please note 1Gbps port will be dedicated and with unlimited bandwidth ! We do provide you free of charge managed service and there won't be any hidden fees , we will provide you also DMCA ignore hosting with freedom of speech and we do not ask for your ID to be registered , we also not share / sell / rent your personal information's or your data. Uptime will be 99.9% with free DDoS protection for your server without additional fee's or hidden charges. There is a high confidence between our clients and customers , we are an ISP for more than 10 years and we do our best to provide to the world the freedom they need even if we got attacked multiple times by different sources and individuals.

We can give you the domain you are looking for for 25$ per year fully anonymous.

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email sales.undergroundprivate.com@clientlogin.sx or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

i have contacted you guys.. thank you for the offer

1Gbps
16G RAM
256GB SSD
8cores CPU
managed service
uptime needs to be 100%

Hi Damond,

We can offer you some great spec'ed servers in Netherlands

yeahhhh sure... in Netherlands.. do this tricks somewhere else :))))

Actually the "DMCA" is not applicable in the Netherlands. However, "BREIN" is enforced.
In Russia, "Roskomnadzor" is in action. So, You need to be thorough about what type of complaints you get :confused:

Why do we want exactly locatio in the Russian Federation? As far as I know there is not very high bandwidth networks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back