Looking for leaseweb usa reseller for vps

Status
Not open for further replies.

ushare

Hey!

I am looking to buy a VPS that is hosted by Leaseweb in USA. I want the VPS to be in their data center at Manassas, Virginia

Does anyone know any vps sellers that are credible and have VPS with the above specification available?

looking for 500gb storage
2tb+ bandwidth

Cheers

16 comments
Then, why don't you buy a Dedicated server!!??

Leaseweb offer 2x250GB SATA2 Storage with 5000 GB (Premium network) Bandwidth at € 49 /month only.

If the actual provider cannot sell you for less, then the resellers won't be able to either. They have a dedicated in their US DC for 49 euros. And unless you're going to specify why you don't want to go with them directly, providers will be hesitant to offer you anything because it all seems too fishy then.

And i also prefer support from a reseller as i think its quicker and they can help me with more specific things. Eg seedbox setup

When I got my server from Leaseweb US, about 2 weeks ago, the setup time was approx 2 hours. Their US support is pretty good, too. Just my 2 cents.

Ok, so i just decided to purchase one from lease web. They set me up in less than an hour. A great start if you ask me.

Anyway, thanks for your help guys. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back