Dedicated Looking for just a small server...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrOSX

Hello WJ,

I am currently in the process of opening a new company of mine, I am not going to release much information here but have been splashing out the cash on other things for the company and wondering if anyone would be interested in putting me up on a vps (including cpanel + whm) to start with, I will pay all panel licenses but just need a free server for a month, do not worry you would get your money back in the next month I would pay my next invoice as a double payment for the money I received free, then additionally the next months.

No worries if no one is interested, if not I will just wait a few days and purchase a server myself, was just looking to get up online as soon as possible.

~ OSX

Last edited:
10 comments
Dude read your own post you said small VPS or Dedicated Server you do not have any server yet go with a VPS for now and there is no way in hell anybody will give a newbie a free server for a few months sorry

Better get a VPS,if you are planning to have cpanel it will be double for Dedicated server than VPS License .

I can get you a free Xen or Openvz VPS for a few months of you wish to .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back